Why do Americans love guns so much?

Why do Americans love guns so much?

Attached: %2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F213aa03a-ad9d-11eb-b844-593e41a4a1a5.jpg (2667x1500, 979.05K)

Their FTM son looks like a school shooter

mental illness, but with guns

Do these people not know what over-penetration is?

its just collection autism
same as collecting anything else, then you have like the 4th standard deviation giga autists like your picrel

Something something overthrow corrupt government

cool collection fampai

Guns are fun toys. Shooting is actually very satisfying. People in the past were into archery and fencing. Guns are no different.
Gun Self defense is a meme though

southerner inferiorty complex because they're a shithole and lost the civil war

they need many guns to defend themselves from other americans with guns who need guns to defend themselves from other americans with guns who need guns to defend themselves from other american with guns who need guns to defend themselves from other americans with guns and so on

shits fun
also the 'tism

i can name all of the guns, their attachments, the charging handles, the upper recievers, the lower recievers, butstocks

im seeing diferent brand x another brand. that happens in the gun community alot because no brand makes the perfect stuff.

i can tell the neon green ar15 pistol is owned by the son. typical 14 year old faggot but then again i did the same thing at 14. i got my first gun at 11

i see LWRC, FN, AERO precision, daniel defense and KP and etc

its not a meme tho watch the rittenhouse video
most of the people who fantasise about self defense scenarios will never encounter them but there are shitholes in this country where youre on youre own against violent "people"

It's a part of the boomer tough guy act. They really know that they're a deeply effeminate and weak generation, so they compensate for it with phony displays of pseudo-manliness.

Guns are cool, I jelly amerifats that can have a bunch of them.

Based on the videos I've seen, you guys can have them too. :^)

Because they’re based

I love them too :)

Attached: 20210611_185929.jpg (1878x3437, 1.45M)

guns are the key to peace you should have one too if you wanna protect yourself against the tyranny of government government should be afraid of the people not the vice versa that's why i love america

I actually have one. :^)

But I wish it were like in the States, have a couple of war vet friends posting their funs in the GC and I always get jelly fr fr.

They're fun to play with and a nice insurance policy in case of tweakers or neighbors.

Literally every gun will over penetrate. Not avoidable. Maybe some rounds will go further than others but anything will go through several layers of drywall easy.

they cant grow out of the third world mentality. and they love killing people.