I said a lot of things about other countries on Any Forums today because I am not happy with myself

I said a lot of things about other countries on Any Forums today because I am not happy with myself
I am sorry friends

Attached: the_stare.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Its ok
I know you are a good person deep down

What did you say about my country scumbag?

thanks for believing in me friend. I won't let you down from now on

You think Americans know you're country exists?

Same but black people and on Twitter

Some black people are okay

based positivity bro

Using this opportunity I would also like to say that I'm sorry, because a few years ago I used to pretend to be a very cute trap with an elaborate scheme of using more than a hundred photos of different lesser known russian traps photoshopped to have some continuity between them like having the same birthmarks, items of clothing etc. I used to get 3 threads with of replies every single time I did it and many people got tricked by this, especially one brit guy, and one Thai guy.
I'm sorry I've played with your feelings. I just wanted to know how it feels to be loved.

cringe. nice digits though

I want chimken nuggets to eats

What's cringe about wanting to be loved

Are you saying that Americans are stupid and don't know anything about the world?

I admire the persistency.

You are loved

Attached: 132c9409f46eab6897ada0ef02a1caa2.jpg (316x426, 20.7K)

All that matters in the end is that people got to have some nice cooms to those images.

We don't get taught geography in schools we get like basic world history. But I mean it's not like you can name all our 50 states why should we have to name all the countries in Europe?

>Paraguay
>Europe
Retard.

Let ALONE south American countries. But Paraguay is dope though i wanted to get a vacation home in San Bernardino like 10 years ago and It never worked out. Beautiful country. My wife is a flight attendant so I get to travel a lot

No I'm not loved. Nobody loves you unless you're either rich or beautiful.
Those are the only ways to feel that you're needed.

What's stopping you from being rich and beautiful?

Your parents love you

I've tried to do more of a gf experience rather than a sex centered thing. We were mostly just saying nice things to each othe. The brit promised to take me to a beach for some seaside fish n chips.
I feel gay as fuck

I know it's extremely difficult to stay positive and not be pessimistic as a Russian, but hang in there bro

its ok burgerbro, step one to improvement is self reflection

Yeah but all parents love their kids.

Idk
Too dumb and too unlucky at the same time I guess

Try being forced to study Dostoevsky at the ripe age of 13.

Jesus loves you

Attached: Jesus_Christ.jpg (620x839, 62.96K)