Tell Me About The Problems You Have With Your Country

Let me listen to your troubles.

Attached: sit_with_jahy.webm (1080x1080, 876.99K)

my balls hurt

my balls don't

everything is expensive now and i will never own a home or a condo

no boat to travel around the med and swim in 9+ pussy

girls have balls

do their balls hurt ?

No Belarusian speakers in my city

My balls don't hurt enough

I tried going to a cafe for the first time. Did a lot of reading beforehand in preparation. Ordered a steak, the waitress asked how do I like my steaks. I said "well done" and she said "thank you". It was horrible.
Now I'm afraid of going to any cafés.

My conflict resolution method is leaving, but leaving leaves me alone, and I don't want to be alone, but people won't stop being mean or bad enough I need to leave.

What kind of cafe does steaks. And how was it possible you didn't know what well done was but knew that it was a steak term

you mean besides the impeding doom of dieing in some mudy shithole trench without legs?
well in that case all everything is perfectly fine

Attached: everything-is-fine-dog.gif (498x277, 2.1M)

shit is expensive because inflation
i hope dumbass dont start with the ranting as if argentinian politics were interesting

The field I was majoring in was doomed, and now technology has doomed the field I've dreamt of working on my whole life. Technology has also cucked me out of some other dreams of mine, I've got no purpose anymore.

What were you dreams and field?

Did the waitress's balls hurt?

I want to play a new game that came out but don't have a ps4 so I went looking and the prices for them are way more than I want to pay but this game is obscure and I want to support them.

I don't want to dox myself, so I'm not getting into specifics, but it was a field of engineering. I was honestly only doing it to appease my family and to subside my dreams in the future. Since the field has no more future here I cut the middle man, dropped out and began working on getting the money I needed to buy the hardware I need to produce digital art. I figured that since the our currency has become pretty devalued in comparison to the dollar and other nation's currencies I could make use of competitive pricings and make a pretty decent wage. But I couldn't predict that AI would evolve this fast, even less so that it'd become decentralized this soon.

i wanna cry in my cunt...

What is making you want to cry?

I'm fucking sick of feeling so unsafe. Every other day there's a robbery in a place I recently went to, a relative gets robbed, or there's a robbery in my neighborhood.

>reddit country
>run by female university sluts
>expensive
>soulless landscape
>soulless buildings
>more and more brown people moving here
I think thats it