Why do they smell so funky? I get a mini high every time I catch a whiff of one of these niggas

Why do they smell so funky? I get a mini high every time I catch a whiff of one of these niggas.

Attached: 75B66B2D-0220-4A41-B1C7-B473E0A2D101.png (1200x800, 32.06K)

Never understood this meme
I have Indian friends irl and they all smell totally normal. I bet the Indians from India might smell weird especially if they eat curry all the time or something.

no man, it's pretty fucking bad
it's not like the poo smell is in their DNA or anything
i start smelling like shit if i eat Indian food too

high t

Attached: testosterone by ethnic group.jpg (406x425, 61.74K)

>ungodly amounts of hairy people
>ungodly amounts of heat and humidity

hUh I wOnDeR wHy ThEy sMeLl So BaD

Attached: 78678.jpg (1903x2040, 930.6K)

I'll let you get high off my balls if you ask nicely

i was joking but looks like t-level isn't the answer because indians and arabs are similar olfactorily speaking.

overactive apocrine glands + their diet (cumin, curry, asafoetida).

>pajeets
>hairy

do you lack hair on your chest that you think they're hairy?

lol

Attached: 1656657618445.webm (480x852, 2.62M)

>overactive apocrine glands
so they must have high test, that confirms it.
I dont get why Egyptians and Indians have so much testosterone in their blood it seems almost random

There’s no way Egypt is that high

t. never fucked desi women

Fenugreek, Cumin, Asafoetida smell like death but for some reason it's used in curries. I just don't get how it ever came to be this way
>Oh I just found this plant that smells like a constipated old man's farts, better put this in the family dinner hahah.

Makes sense how they ask random women for bobs and vagene
High test behaviour

>asafoetida
what's that used for

Also tf you mean? I've fucked desi women and she was pretty hairless and also smelled like something something peach but then she kept using some chanel perfume and was rich too

Their sample size is only 90, only the thai one is smaller

>what is shaving
>what is spraying yourself with perfume every bathroom trip

Onions were not native to here and it was used before Onions became a thing. Its the dried sap of this plant that smells like rotten eggs and makes everything around it reek, but when cooked it tastes like cooked onions and the smell goes away. We call it Hing in Bangla.

Attached: images(11).jpg (600x356, 35.79K)

>sample size is only 90
All me.

>rich shaven NRI whores
not desi

I'm Indian and I've never had this issue. I don't eat curry a lot so that could be it.

If I smelled bad I'm sure at least one of my exes or my current gfs would have brought it up. Or any of my roommates in the past 6 years. Or even people I study/work with.
Funnily enough the only people who smell weird to me are white people when it rains outside

>le sample size
bro, stop the cope. Egyptians, Indians, etc have high test. Europeans, some Asians have lower test. I personally don't see anything surprising here.

Attached: testosterone in ethnic groups.png (792x4104, 564.21K)

Athulya you look hideous. You'd rope yourself if anyone told you smell like shit. They probably just don't let you know about it because of that

Same here. I've been around many Indians in my life and dated brown girls more than any other race and they smell like regular people.

A subset of black people smell really fucking bad, though. I remember having this black cable guy install a few things in my house and this smell of pungent sweat engulfed my house. It was so damn powerful that I thought about asking him to leave but I wanted to believe that it was out of his control.

Attached: 1662744001049821.png (1078x1065, 945.9K)

>Athulya
who is this and why is she kinda fine tho
seriously why do you guys keep calling people Athulya?

Attached: Athulya-Ravi-Age-Husband-Family-Movies-Biography-Wiki.jpg (900x671, 72.48K)

>I'm sure at least one of my exes or my current gfs would have brought it up
Maybe its their fetish

Europeans and Asians literally rank above MENA in the study you're posting retard lmao. The other middle eastern ethnic groups with much larger sample sizes than Egypt being significantly lower can't be a coincidence, quit coping sandcel.