How do I stop Japanese people from worshipping made-up gods and instead worship Allah the Lord of the universe?

How do I stop Japanese people from worshipping made-up gods and instead worship Allah the Lord of the universe?

Attached: Torii-entrance-shrine-Shinto-Mount-Hakone-Honshu.jpg (1150x1003, 311.97K)

if Allah was real why didn’t he use his superpower to stop America from killing innocent Iraqi kids

tough question
what about colonizing Japan? making us your slaves

>made-up gods
Yeah ok chud

japanese people dont worship any gods thats why theyre not a shithole like your country

trade spices with them

never happened

Death is a mercy for Muslims. Now they are in a better place.

How do I stop indonesians from worshipping jewish gods? Kinda cringe and cuckolded if you ask me

They were mainly mercs. Mercs that should have been punished, and maybe would have one day if Trump didn't pardon them.

but your allah reiped 9yr old 'wife'

Attached: abf33e24a14383034e591d4575cfc4ee.jpg (640x962, 213.45K)

All known gods are made up

ghost of tsushima and vagabond made me love japan

What an ignorant thing to say about the Allah who created you.

mohammad fucked a 9 yearold and was a mountain schizo

shut the fuck up terrorist

Speaking of cheap dollar store knockoff religions how common are mormons in your country

2 mormons knocked on my door the other day
one of them was a short Vietnamese dude and that shit was hilarious

its not for gods, you fucking retard. "god" is a made up concept for us if you ask me

lol

Attached: 1662999030114321.png (205x245, 5.44K)

Death of mooslims is a mercy for the World.

Why should Japan become like a country no body knows about despite having a population of 270 million?

At least Bali culture is globally known. We should save them from Javanese niggers before they start to genocide Balinese people.

Agreed. To support muslims we should kill them all