Are you unironically depressed in your country?

Are you unironically depressed in your country?

i am unironically depressed and i might not make it.

Attached: 1610309667337.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

no im only ironically depressed

I'm going to beat this place to the punch and say that brown people ie 'you" cannot be depressed because you are brown
I feel like I might be beyond this shit hole board
You probably are too

>im not depressed because im brown

wtf are you talking about? you might be right in the last part tho.

i'd be depressed and suicidal (possibly homicidal) if i was poor and brown too

Yeah I'm on meds
Don't really see a way out. Therapy can't fix a broken life or help you make up for wasted time, only cope

You've always been a cunt tyler

Mental health "care" Is a massive meme once you are broken you are broken no amounts of med of "therapy" Can't help, you might be having fun with friends all the day but at night the creepy sensation still comes kicks in, even close family members like mom & dad get burned out at a certain point, just had a medical test this week with Anesthesia & I wish the sleep never should have ended

Attached: pepe.jpg (554x554, 28.95K)

you can't be mentally healthy as a brown person. they are objectively inferior and they subconscious know it

I honestly don't know life any other way. I think I have never been actually happy.

Attached: 1661531456424520.jpg (828x811, 402.76K)

I'm a piece of shit and deserve my depression. Every time someone tries to come into my life and puts effort into getting to know me I just push them away so I can wallow in my misery easier. I wish I knew how to fix myself.

Attached: 9m24arydkpk61.png (640x497, 277.66K)

happens to me too, everytime a good person comes to my life, i try my hardest to ghost him and suffer even more. maybe we're schizoids?

I don't think I am. I desire close relationships and enjoy them when I have them but they're stressful and tiring to maintain, eventually leading me to isolating myself

What does unironically mean?

>schizoids
I think it's more a personality disorder thing than that, was in one of my relatives home for some days now many of my childhood friends, cousins here was having a good time suddenly had the urge to go back to my home & be a depressed fuck there, don't know why my mind is like this

Nipponchad solving the birth rate one nubile white weeb girl at a time.

(Also the yellow panties make me diamonds for some reason)

like seriously.

yeah shit happens, i guess socialization is not for everybody

yeah, i think we're born normal people, and out of nowhere something activates in the brain. idk what happen to me but one day i just found socializating a hassle.

You need to try CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy)

What you’re doing is a behaviour that has depression as a result/exacerbates pre existing depression. Worth a shot.

How come ironically doesn’t mean not seriously?

Yes. I am a very unhappy person.

Psychedelics cured me lol.

she is so beautiful
the japanese need to apologize for raping her