12 monkey

i'm almost at the end of season 2
the forced drama and jennifer cringe is never going to end is it? i'm better off cutting my losses and dropping it aren't i?

Attached: MV5BMTkwOTcxNzMzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODYxNjg0ODE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1521, 184.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=jennifer 12 monkeys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's impossible for me to remotely assess the value of your time; I'm gonna lowball it and say "worth almost nothing" and tell you to plow ahead.

They made a series about it? Why?

I never even made it past the trailer. You already wasted your time by watching more than 1 episode.

if you would assign monetary value to it, indeed it is worth almost nothing, and yet i have better things to do, in theory
there is no good reason for this to exist, and yet the first season was well crafted and the characters were likeable and complex
but the second season made everyone hate each other for stupid contrived reasons and i feel like i'm watching a soap now

a year or so ago i made a post about how much i liked continuum and some user told me this was better
i can only assume that user only watched the first season.

Just watch the movie bro. 12 Monkies is a masterpiece. Any TV show based off a classic movie is always shit

after season 1 it becomes schlock with cringe buddy cop movie dialogue and the usual dogshit that has ruined every tv program the last ten years.

cole going back in time to kill the black guy and undo himself getting cucked by cassie was daring though

i've already seen it multiple times, i agree it's good. this is so far removed from it that it doesn't bother me.
well the fact that it's based on the movie doesn't bother me. the absolute cringe does. idk how they thought putting the jennifer goines character to screen was a good idea

youtube.com/results?search_query=jennifer 12 monkeys

what do you think?

>cole going back in time to kill the black guy and undo himself getting cucked by cassie was daring though
lmao welp, i'm convinced. i'm not touching another episode of this shit. their relationship was extremely endearing in season 1 and i cannot stomach their forced antagonism in season2
i was hoping they might reconcile eventually but i see that's not the case

it's time to rewatch fraiser i guess

discount ally sheedy

season 1 was 2015
season 2 was current year
happened with so many tv shows it's crazy. Like Billions, you had that immaculate season 1 and season 2 goes full on androgynous tranny character and stronk black woman tells the evil white men how bad they are every episode.
I seriously think 2016 was the end of the world

oh my god you're right. i never even though about it in those terms because i wasn't watching it as it aired. it was made in the year where american libtards went crazy over goran blorph. of course
i remember noticing the same thing in elementary, the number of libtard wisecracks and preaching increased exponentially. it wasn't as bad as this, but it was definitely a noticeable change

Mr. Robot and Halt & Catch Fire suffered from this too. Both had kino season 1 in 2015 then became unrecognizable season 2 onward

how the fuck did you get past season 1 ep1?

are you NEET? not judging but when I was NEET I could bing terrible shows

Complaining like this about a syfy show is like snorting nail polish and wondering why it was a bad experience. You have to know HOW to enjoy it right. Syfy only makes camp. They've got a few solid shows which are still pretty campy. If it isn't your cuppa then you should probably not be near Syfy material.

I wanted to hate this show because I love the movie so much but it has real kino elements and I'm not going to defend it well because I can't. I just like it.

>Any Forums hates Jennifer Goines
Yeah fucking right.

Attached: Emily-Hampshire-side-looks-611x1024.jpg (611x1024, 83.55K)

lol now that you mention it, i remember that the jennifer introduction scene was at the end of episode 1 and it made alarms go off in my head at it "uh-oh, this character looks cringe... i hope she has a minor role"
i'm the opposite of neet
i have so little time that i only put on shows when i'm doing chores around the house or getting dressed. it took me three days to finish episode 1

that's a cop out. season 1 had decent writing and it stood up as a regular sf show. season 2 onwards is complete dogshit

well i absolutely loved dark matter and continuum so i figured i might like this as well. i was wrong. i was even able to get through killjoys, though that was at the limit of my cringe tolerance
there is nothing even remotely redeemable about jennifer goines and the actress isn't even cute nor hot and has a fridge for a body

holy shit Dark Matter.. there's another one!
season 1 was fucking perfect ... guess when it was made? 2015!!!
season 2 onwards ... say goodbye to the perfect character dynamics and let's throw in a bunch of minorities with mary sue powers

>cop out
Heh. No.
>other words
I really don't care. I like the bro stuff. I like timetravel. I like the spooky stuff. I love Jennifer. It's light watching and not a fucking statement on societal norms. It's just people making a campy scifi timetravel series based loosely on the original concept. It brushed against alternate realities too because Madeline Stowe's character was in it played by Madeline Stowe.

What?
Are fags pushing racemixing in this stuff?

idk dark matter didn't bother me as much
there was that one negress mary sue from the prison but hers was a short lived role... and the main white guy quit the show, though he was kind of a pussy, no leading man material. and six became the lead, though that was set up in season 1. but other than that, i can't recall anything too objectionable.

i have fond memories of dark matter. for such a short show, it did tons in plot and character progression and it deserves props for the main crew not being perfect goody two shoes but still being likeable and sympathetic.

big midwit energy here

yes the main actress got blacked in season 1
she was in a relationship at the time too btw

>Jennifer Goines
>not cute
Post waifus.

taja from mortal kombat conquest (my first)
kiera from continuum
cordelia from angel
sun from lost
just about every female character from spartacus
elliot from scrubs
summer glau
kim sohee

>it deserves props for the main crew not being perfect goody two shoes but still being likeable and sympathetic.
yeah that was absolutely it's selling point, but they removed it more and more as the show went on, falling back on le good minority vs le bad white man

i'm planning on rewatching it soon so i'll be on the look out for that. all the corporate douchebag captains were definitely white but a lot of the villains were minorities and wahmen too, iirc. four's sister for example. four himself was a good example of someone who went villain but was still clearly likeable.
and two (honorary) and three (white) were the main protagonists as far as i'm concerned. i realize i said six in my last post but it was two, not six. for obvious reasons it gets confusing