What is the future of this country? how will they cope with their shite birthrate?

what is the future of this country? how will they cope with their shite birthrate?

Attached: korean-flag.jpg (797x530, 71.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_Joseon
youtube.com/watch?v=jcl4lwK6-vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am coming to Korea

I will single handly solve the birthrate problem

don't worry

Attached: 1659545048743228.jpg (1440x1799, 213.43K)

total societal collapse
everyone who can leave is leaving already
soon it will be old people and kpop fans

old people are useless anyways
less useless old people = more resources for the current young generation = happiness and prosperity = young people start having sex again

don't worry

automation will not be needed for most of the jobs

>old people are useless anyways

old people do all the dirty work in this country

i thought they were importing immigrants

i wouldn't mind moving to the Korean countryside with my Korean trad wife to do manual labor together

>soon it will be old people and kpop fans
Sounds like a cool setting for a story if you can also make them fight each other.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Automation has only increased the demand for labor, not decreased it.

korean trad wives are the ugly ones THOUGH

Korean Elites Master Race ruling over ind*ns and pin*ys.

You underestimate how much white people love plain jane asians. It's why WMAF is ultimately so symbiotic.

Dude no hate with each other and let me ask you seriuosly
when i talked with some younger korean in early 20s on clubhouse last year, they said they really don't have hope for their country and mean to work abroad after graduating from university.
is this kinda common thing among today's people in there that you hear others say they wanna leave Korea for their future?

Attached: p2alfelo6xr61.jpg (480x480, 56.03K)

Yes, everyone wants to leave. Competition for international company jobs is high so people can transfer out of country.

It's not plain jane, is fat flatface jiyoung, big difference

oh yeah, any young adult korean will tell you that they all fantasize about leaving for somewhere where work/student life isn’t so incredibly draining
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_Joseon
No I’m not a Kim I just have a fascination with Korea, both of them

Think about it like this - even if Japan declines, it's an island with a large navy, high-tech industry, and part of the American friends and family network.

Korea doesn't really have this. It's in a shit neighborhood, its industry is pretty impressive but still kinda stuck at the mid-level of value added, it has no power projection or insulation, and the Americans are really only able to do so much (plus they don't like Korea as much as they like Japan).

It's not irrational to feel pessimistic about Korea's future.

Americans have billionaire dating strategy - you go for someone who's not super attractive in order to keep them from cheating on you. It's why you see so many decent-looking dudes with goblinas here. We're literally conditioned to do this from a young age. My dad would always tell me to go for less attractive girls because it made infidelity less likely.

they still have a possibility of overthrowing the shit government and getting out of degree-based NPC society like we're trapped in

Japan is shit as well
Korea is miserable because they emulate Japan actually

What's wrong with living in Japan? It's safe, it's mostly affordable, people dress nicely, etc

It seems like there's not a ton of problems in day-to-day life.

Yeah i know the term, hell joseon but i was surprised a bit cuz all of the korean members in the room( probably 7 or 8?) said they wanna leave their countries
cuz that room was both for English and Japanese learners, they said USA, Canada, JAPAN, or Australia when i asked them where they wanna move.
so I was wondering now if that kinda thought is only among those people learning foreign languages so hard or among pretty much anyone in younger generation

gaijins are not welcome unless you are a multi-millionaire like pewdiepie who is able to boost Japan's economy

>youtube.com/watch?v=jcl4lwK6-vs

How did life in Korea get so hellish?

like FUD japcel
majority of Koreans love their country and want to stay and improve it

do you ever think about anything other than ukraine or russia?

I don't want to live in Japan. I make six figures in the US as a remote worker and I live in a rural shack for less than $500/mo in expenses.

It just seems like Japan isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

>even if Japan declines
>Japan is shit as well

yeah that's what i thought when i heard them saying they wanna come to Japan, asking Japan is shit today why?
one guys's explanation was a bit surprising. He said Japan has been declining so far. cuz it's now getting to the point of bottom, it's only going upper from now on.
But on the contrary, Korea's decline has recetnly started and not sure how long it will last from now on.

>I make six figures
prove it NEET faggot

no soldiers left, fat kim of the north walks in and claims samsung and hyundai for juche

Japan imports are irrelevant in the US now
you see Hyundai, Samsung, LG, etc. more and more in America but Mitsubishi, Toyota, Sony, etc less and less
Japan is literally becoming less relevant each day

kino

Attached: 1652407565190.gif (220x124, 495.04K)