We're kind of the same people of you think about it

we're kind of the same people of you think about it

Attached: istockphoto-523212573-612x612.jpg (612x323, 32.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We just took the good things from your country and threw the rest in the bin. Cheers.

OZ = Western California

Unironically, yes.

More like New Mexico or Texas
America= NW Australia kek

I've been to both those states and only NT is comparable to New Mexico (Albuquerque to be specific, since it's a fucking shithole just like Darwin).

Not at all you would feel out of place in those states, unless you were a Bogan. A well off guy from SYD is at home in LA.

really Oz is just like western california. You got your san fran, la, santa clara, santa rosa oakland even a san jose
You can literally walk to a beach and see a beach of the pacific everyday and the wealthier is a variety of med. random asians and brown people running around, random fires, pot is legal and you make money off the hicks

>tfw my kiwi friend's boomer parents are obsessed with American politics and are unironic Qtards

Never in all my life would I think to see a foreigner so immersed in our shitty toxic politics completely of their own volition. I notice Aussies falling into the exact same pitfall as well. Why the fuck would any of want to start following that migraine inducing circus? Can't you at least ignore it over there?

Attached: 1654060501068.jpg (401x367, 15.36K)

Australia is a really cool place to be weak and irrelevant. Too far away from anyone powerful who would try to conquer you, it's genius really.

Except Halloween, even we have Halloween

No, because our boomer MSM is owned by Murdoch and he pushes Trumpist politics into Aus. Sky News is cancer. /Auspol/ loves sky
That's literally you.

new mexico is terrible, texas is worst. texas is very conservative about everything but guns. gets they let whatever go. everything is is pretty close to like russia.yeah thats about right. it's like russia but with more money. almost everything is owned by very few, roads, schools, are terrible, you need private police, firemen, roads, schools, parks, sidewalks to have a decent life there which maybe 2 or 3 percent can afford. Power outages are constant, random police brutality and judge corruption are constant, the rich get away with whatever they want including murder, the industries do whatever they want, there are no labor laws, without oil it would be 3rd world, even Elon Musk is thinking about going to florida now. Fucking florida is better than texas to elon musk. florida..

Why are we like this?

Attached: best friends.png (1920x1080, 250.69K)

>no guns, no fun, no free speech, no varied geography
australia is a shithole only better than our ghettos

No we are strong. If we were as weak as australia mexcrement would try to fight us

NM seemed worse than Texas to me but I was only in northern Texas desu.
Florida didn't seem so bad to me, or at least Orlando seemed alright mostly. Some very comfy suburbs there but there was also a lot of abandoned shit and weird houses.

To say Australia on the whole is like Texas or NM is absolute bullshit. I don't know how the fuck people can live in NM, Albuquerque was actually pretty scary.

I fell into Any Forums culture during the 2016 election. No idea why

Easy; it was just really really funny to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60

Australia has less people than rhode island bro
Dont give them that much credit

florida isn't bad, it's just insane. it's just insane. you don't move to florida unless you have to be cause it's just insane. some parts are amazing and some part are terrible but anything an really happen all the time.
California has the same kind of weather and the desert/coast/steppe outback looking places it would surprise you. even the attitude is pretty close to the same which is pretty laid back.

Minka Kelly is from that shit hole and escaped to LA to be an actress. She was a ghetto ass whore in HS.

Attached: CountyLine_EM76635_EricMassey-e1530906167549.jpg (2500x1300, 735.76K)

Rhode Island has a population of 1 million, our country has 26 million.

Yeah Cali is very similar for some parts but not all. As far as I know it doesn't snow anywhere in Cali but it does here. Also people here are far less pretentious or up themselves, I was in LA for only a few days and everyone thought they were famous. People wouldn't stop trying to shill me their CDs on the street.

Florida was pretty crazy in that alligators could be anywhere at any time. I was driving around Cocoa on some highway and alligators stopped traffic and were crossing the road.

>new mexico is terrible, texas is worst.
Nothing wrong with hating Texas but don't lie.

>no guns, no fun, no free speech, no varied geography
We have all 4. Even guns. Difference being, Aussies are sensible with guns.