Yes

Yes.

Attached: 47069713-01D9-4246-B6C6-8C6D95ABC5DD.jpg (1125x612, 232.14K)

No we are not
and funny this twitter chud tries its best to not use the word "conquer"

apologizing for what your ancestors did is the most retarded shit ever, it's a form of self hate

Because turkish people are more like mestizos in the americas than genocidal euro settlers.

If you like Turkey so much, go live there.

he is there as a conqueror
he will sex their women and leech their welfare

>Twitter

Attached: w7kywkxsg0b51.jpg (828x814, 76.5K)

Turks won their victory over Christendom decisively.

Depends how far back you wanna go. Something you did 100 years ago? Yeah I guess a bit of guilt is in order. Something 300-500 years ago? Fuck off.

Hmmm what about Atatürk?

They had to deny their Ottoman past to create their Republic though.

He's using the language inconsistently reserved for European empires.

You'll never be white Mr da Silva

No. It means that you're ready to recognise a past mistake and evolve.
It should be no wonder that all countries that stubbornly deny their crimes are all shitholes

ottoman empıre represents decline aggressiveness and defeat it is seen as a relic which certainly did not belong to early modern age and survive despite it not because of it

but i think white çuds are going to one extreme just to counter their liberal/left extremists. It is retarded to be ashamed of some old civilization or country but it is also retarded to be proud of it. No one chose their country of birth or origin.
being ashamed of white is as retarded as being proud of white

Turks are actually pretty down on the Ottomans. Ataturk and his generation saw the Ottomans are a regressive multi-ethnic empire that spent almost as much time repressing Turkish nationalism as it did repressing Greek and Armenian nationalism.

They like it in an abstract cultural identity way but I don't think I've met one that didn't think the Ottomans were backwards and shitty.

*Ottomans as a regressive multi-ethnic empire*

>my grandparents actively discriminated against blacks and even burned down an elementary school
>literally not my problem lmao

based

Do you think posting zionism like a reddit tranny is whats going to stop me from executing everyone in youe cow shit gargling family by drilling into their shitskinned heads, pajeet?

>turkposting on Any Forums
yeah this thread isn't going to last long lmao

>classical bust PP and blabbering about muh race and politics on twitter

Would love to see what that pudgy chinlet looks like in reality

Attached: 72148FF2-F7A5-424B-9BE0-9F7959EE9242.gif (900x1200, 802.06K)