Wypipo parents be like

wypipo parents be like
>now that you turned 18, pack your shit and leave

Attached: the_stare.png (382x349, 111.54K)

I still live with my parents. They haven't tried to kick me out.

i wanna read more histories like this..

Nobody is doing that now since rent is $1500 for a one bedroom apartment. Might as well continue to live with your parent to help pay the mortgage and then inherit it later.

My friends parents are charging him rent to live in their house. $200 a week. He only makes $400 a week from his job. What should he do to fix this issue? Note making more money isn’t an option

Double Murder

Whites have no soul, everybody knows that
My dad said that he's fine with me living in our family house as long as needed
I plan then to settle in our village somewhere close to my family

Spray his brains somewhere important in the house and destroy its value.

>$800/mo
thats just like...regular rent price if you have a room mate. the fuck is the point lmao

brownoid moment

Yeah my parents did the rent thing too. I don't get all the hate towards this kind of stuff, it encourages the child to become independent instead of just turning into a manchild.

Nah, that's a white move.

>charging your own son rent
and wypipo be complaining bout them jews n shit smdh

imagine your parents being your landlord lmao

Imagine your parents trying to teach you about being a responsible adult, omg how horrible.

In Aussie culture it's acceptable to live with your parents at least until you finish your bachelors

>teaching you how to be a responsible adult
>taking your money instead of teaching you how to save or invest it
Slave mentality.

for you to be a responsible adult your parents need to charge you rent? lmfao. your parents dont love you sorry dude

Nothing wrong with that. I would feel bad if I wasn't helping paying bills and shit. You can't just take and take. Nothing wrong with paying rent or bills to help parents out. Least you could do is help them catch a break while you get your shit sorted out.

>You must pay money to live in your own home with your own family or you aren't hecking responsible!

bro you can help with bills but them basically forcing you to give them rent or you get kicked out is cringe shit

do ypipo rly

Attached: 1658009269443.png (473x466, 233.13K)

>helping your parents out of love and commitment
>giving them money because they're threatening homelessness
They're different, but I wouldn't expect a white person to understand.

>teaching you responsibility
>by taking your money just for existing

sorry man your parents FUCKING hate you. I understand helping your parents pay with bills, but if they have to charge you to stay, they just don't like you.

Attached: 1649628419573.png (506x438, 232.32K)

and they are taking half his salary lmaoo

>be min wagie
>have to pay half of your wage to stay in the same room you grew up in
>so they can "teach you responsibility"

I can guarantee that they'll end up in a nursing home out of your spite for them. No wonder Brayden and Jimmy shoot up schools, their parents are psychos.

ikr also at that stage, what the fuck are they going to do with that money. they are probably retired right now

It's teaching you how not to be a fucking leech. You're not a little kid anymore, there's no longer an excuse for you to take but give nothing back. You need to get a job and pay your fair share. Don't like it? Move out.
>bro your parents don't love you XDD
So I suppose the epitome of parental love is when they let you laze around their house as a 30 year old neet then, huh? Fucking retards. This kind of laissez faire mentality is the exact reason there's so many deadbeat manchildren in the world.

go shoot up a college, timmy