Question for indians and hindus

who would win in a fight
shiva or krishna

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168.77K)

Depends on who you ask.
Vaishnavites believe than Vishnu (and thus his Avatar Krishna) is supreme.
Shaivites believe that Shiva is supreme.

I wonder what the pajeets over at the /rta/ board on indiachan.io would think about this question

Why is Brahma the most irrelevant among Trimurti? He's the creator god, why don't any of you worship him?

The real answer is complicated. Mythologically, he committed a sin that got him cursed by the other Trimurtis and so he would never be worshipped.

It is far more likely that Brahma represents the original Vedic idea of Prajapati. A formless deity that follows its duty, this is why Brahma is seen as the one who guards and reveals the Vedas.

There was a theological revolution at some point that changed perspectives on the nature of the Supreme. Shiva already had his underground following but it was the rise of Vaishnavism that laid the path to creating two distinct forms of worship in one religion. The Nirguna and Sarguna, which is, monotheistic non-idol worship and polytheistic idol worship.

The Ramayana shows evidences of this change in perspective coming to pass. The Bala kanda(certain chapters only) and Uttara Kanda that were added to the original Ramayana at a much later point is what claims Sri Ram to be an Avatar of vishnu, if you remove those elements, Shri Ram is most likely an Indra reincarnate who, much like in the Vedas, is assisted by Vishnu.

All of these also have a lot of cosmological foundations behind them, much like many other Puranic stories but frankly, we just don't know the full secrets behind them. Especially, the Palazhi Churning story, that is most definitely an alchemical recipe but we'll never know.
This angle of hidden truths in puranic stories answers many contradictions within them. Some are most definitely Brahminical propaganda like the Indra-bashing but others have a deeper layer.

Because he's a chud

It's hard to say. Shiva and VIshnu are both respectively the top dogs of their own devotees. And Krishna is a purna avatar of Vishnu.
Unlike Rama and Narasimha, Krishna was born without any limitations placed on him.

Shiva because I like him and he corresponds to my birth month.

Attached: 3aa2caf5ede0ccece6021cf36c182149.png (940x625, 513.95K)

the duality of man

Brahma has a curse on him which prevents his worship, except at one place which is in Pushkar, Rajasthan

prime calmjak material right here

i thought that brahma was supreme

That's Brahman.

That's Batman.

>Prajapati
This is more fanfictiony than the Uttar Kand
Bramha probably just represents the Bramhan

shiva.
krishna is a human avatar. if the question was vs shiva it would be closer but shiva wins by taandav

*vishnu vs shiva

Shiva ji wins. Krishna is Human

He tried to do incest and for that sin he was stripped of the right of being worshipped

Banned from being worshipped just because of incest? That's just unfair

w0t
who made the myths