I just read this

Wtf, why were Russians like that?

Are there any more interesting Any Forums-related books like it?

Attached: gulag archipelago.jpg (1600x2423, 197.44K)

>applebaum

butthurt commie

Oy vey 6 gorzillion dead in kulags

Read Shantaram

you know the bolsheviks were mostly jews right?

cope

>Shantaram is a 2003 novel by Gregory David Roberts, in which a convicted Australian bank robber and heroin addict escapes from Pentridge Prison and flees to India. The novel is commended by many for its vivid portrayal of life in Bombay in the early to late 1980s.

What was life like in 80s Bombay to make the book worth reading?

I actually own this book. It has over 1000 pages, what a waste. I only read 5 pages before concluded that it's garbage.

An Indian gf gave it to me, she said the opening was the best description of Mumbai she had read. Gulag is a huge downer, did you read all the parts?
Your loss. It has the scope and breadth of War & Peace without prattling on an on about the Russian soul and the ducks going to Moscow.

I recommend you this one

Attached: images - 2022-09-13T215342.591.jpg (480x640, 41.9K)

no

No we had no idea! How very interesting! Please tell us more on this new and refreshing topic!

Kek

Fuck off, modern Americans are curihnge but their empire is by far the best one to live in ever by a huge fucking margin, I would rather they rule for 1000 years than some brownoid (spiritually or literally) shithole rule for a nanosecond.
>waaaah they are not literal perfect angels that put a stop to all human suffering everywhere
entitled faggot, I do not want to be a slave in a chinese bauxite mine and neither should you.

Moreover it was germans who send them here as a gift, thank you jewmoney

You know the Bolsheviks were ousted pretty early in Soviet history.

hate private property
hate the class system
luv purges
luv gulags
simple as

That's bullshit and you know it
China didn't invade us twice for random reasons
China doesn't fund criminal paramilitary groups in my country
China didn't send millions of weapons "accidentally" across the border so criminals in Mexico can use them
China didn't steal our land
China didn't plot to have our democratically elected president and vicepresident killed
China doesn't bully or bribe our government to protect the interests of american companies and investors in Mexico
China doesn't fund fake NGOs that are in fact political organizations dedicated to protect american interests
I have never heard a chinese calling me beaner, wetback, shitskin, manlet or paco
Chinese don't cause gentrification in my country
Chinese don't see us as inferior
Chinese don't want to control our government when they invest here, like americans do, they just want our resources and their invested money back

Coлжeницынa c eгo eбaными ceлюкизмaми читaть нeвoзмoжнo

Плюc тoт фaкт чтo eгo нe ёбнyли кoлoтyшкoй в лaгepe дoкaзывaeт чтo oн нaпиздeл aбcoлютнo oбo вcём

Attached: 1662243454573993.gif (152x160, 50.35K)

Fascinating