Here's my plan to escape argoidtina

I'll go by foot or bike to pass the chilean border, preferably at some isolated passage in the Andes to avoid checkpoints. Then I'll take the coastal routes and pass by Peru, Ecuador, etc. The Pan-American route is interrupted in Colombia so I'll pass either by the jungle or some isolated zone. Then I'll pass central America and from Guatemala I'll go into Mexico. There I'll plan to visit Mexico City. Then I'll pass into USA either illegally or using my italian passport to pass visa free, entering in California. I'll continue my way up to Canada and then Alaska with the same method. Once in Alaska I'll make a wooden boat to cross into Siberia and there I'll have two possible ways: go by earth to the coast in front of Sakhalin and making new boats continue until I arrive in Hokkaido, or instead continue by water passing the Kurils until I arrive in Hokkaido as well. In any case I'll enter illegally in Japan as well and with my, at that point likely, long hair and beard, if somebody stops me I'll reply with hokkaidan accent that I am an ainu. Then I'll move to Nibutani where I'll join the Ainu and I'll live happy there until I die

Attached: 01.png (394x407, 273.3K)

start some ig or blog

>The Pan-American route is interrupted in Colombia so I'll pass either by the jungle or some isolated zone.
I've heard the Darien Jungle is very dangerous, do you want to die in green shit?

His ancestors traversed the planet just for him to go back. Based.

Attached: Capture.png (716x314, 152.62K)

So be it if that's the case. Still better than living in argentina

lel

Kek

I'll live in Japan while you die in your feminist ridden shitholes or get stomped by Russia. I'll be laughing at you from my comfy ainu hut

>he doesnt
I dont want to ruin your fantazy keep going user

why don't you just build a raft bro?

Attached: Kon-Tiki-Thor-Heyerdahl_1200x628.jpg (1200x628, 83.65K)

Doesn't what?

My bad I wanted to say a raft

Why all the illegal crossing and isolated passages? What are you running away from?

To be left alone + anprim difficultu

based

>Use my Italian passport
Kek then why don't you just go to Italy or go to Japan from Italy instead of trying to get yourself killed?

Several plotholes on your plan. But the biggest one being crossing from alaska to siberia with a boat. Either you'll die or you'll be caught by the US coast guard. Its probably one of the more guarded waters lying as it is between russia and usa

>Japan
>Not a feminist dystopia

Attached: 1650208638131.png (937x1108, 527.07K)

kek

I'll claim it's for discovery channel and show them my footage and social media with all the trip :)
In any case if I die that would be better than living in barfentina

The ainu don't exist anymore. And more importantly you are too white and tall to pass as one.

I'm 1.78, I'm a manlet