Which model do you prefer?

Which model do you prefer?

Attached: 0BC0B808-4FA3-4549-8971-620B22DD1447.jpg (800x780, 41.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nw6qyyrTeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whichever doesn't require me to eat zee bugs and live in zee pods and own nothing and be happy.

The one without niggers.

If we could have the public transportation system of Philadelphia but with no black people that would be the ideal.

walkable

this picture is blatant misinformation

Attached: rdh7zsqvz5q01.jpg (1479x964, 374.44K)

Walkable cities, but I own a house in a rural area. That would be peak.

Attached: 1649619309235.gif (498x469, 120.3K)

American way is best for asocial autists who don't go outside their homes. The effect of suburbia on human psyche is interesting.

planned cities are usually pretty bland
anyway i hate both

Suburbs and >1 hour commutes in the US are a thing because niggers made cities unlivable.

Instead of doing something about it, they spend 500k on a house made out of cardboard and drive an hour each way to their jobs.

this
>why don't the kids ever play outside honey
>the outside they made
>also their closest friend is 10 minute drive away

Attached: 1618619537767.jpg (1024x763, 188.38K)

I'd prefer both one to three months at a time because both suck, just in different ways

i live in a euroipe model of 20 million.
america please, havent seen a tree or grass in years (literally)

just buy a bicycle and ride it fag, literally 20 min ride

>living in a city

Attached: g5h643324567.gif (264x240, 2.41M)

>oh no muh naturarinoooo!!!!!!!!
>wants plywood cuckpods instead of human scaled properly dense development
Sorry slaves in brown shit don't know how to make a city. There's a reason a fraction of the anglos military was able to send you ghouls back to argentina when you invaded falklands.

unironically American model
>fuck off to a low density region
>work virtually
>don't have to deal with urban faggotry
I'm not a common wagie that needs to live within walking distance or public transport from my pod, thank you very much
I'm saving to buy as much land as I can on the outskirts of a city by the time I'm 35

Europe.
But brazil is in a weird limbo where older stuff was built the euro way, buy newer infrastructure is american-like

I lived in a city for 6 years and I hated it. It's not convenient. Honestly it's anti-convenience. There's nothing convenient about having to go to a local park to do outdoor activities because you don't have a full yard attached to your own house. There's nothing convenient about having to park a block away from your house because you don't have private parking and the street is full. There's nothing convenient about being woken up in the early hours of the morning because there's no distance between you and your neighbor so you get to hear them slamming doors or yelling.
Literally the only convenient thing is that you save 20 minutes going to work or getting groceries. Sorry but that's not worth it.

So you're a shut in fag and want 99% of humanity to live like you, no wonder you like suburb pods. People like you who want to fuck off to their suburban pod and have society subsidize you with urban tier infrastructure despite living in a shack in the woods are ablight on society. If you think argentina is poor now imagine if there was more welfare queen suburb shutins like you.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nw6qyyrTeI

>i'm urbanoid bug and now i'm going to start my dissertation on how i feel about suburbs
>bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Attached: fotonoticia_20150312160703_420.jpg (420x341, 16.12K)