You can become a citizen of any other country in the world with just a simple application, where would you choose to go?

You can become a citizen of any other country in the world with just a simple application, where would you choose to go?

Attached: 1637808645718.gif (498x498, 361.01K)

no matter where i go
there i will suffer

nowhere because the culture shock and my infantile life skills would make it difficult for me to be comfortable
but just to answer for fun, japan I guess.

Italy

Switzerland, easy.

The place with the most gibs! (°ヮ°)

Uganda, so I can make banana moonshine and chill all my life

Italy

Spain or Italy

Unnironically USA
Its the best place to become rich
Its the onlynplace you arent told youre an outsider
Its the only place with actual opportunities to gtfo from wagie life

the US
somewhere in New England ideally

Antarctica

fuck people in general

I already won in life having duel au & us citizenship so maybe Mexico or Vietnam for whenever I want a holiday

Switzerland or any other one that's hard to achieve because it's a genuinely good place, and they don't let anyone in.

Absolutely not the US. Their citizenship has so many liabilities it's absolutely not worth it unless you plan to spend the rest of your life there.

Switzerland or Norway

Greece

Why Italy?

Russia.

Now follow my reasoning
I'm like 100 iq tops. Nearly retarded. I am quite stupid. But.
Russians got to be like 80 iq tops and putin is maybe a 85.
I'd be like a tall literate god who has seen a full refridgerator, an actual working toilet and a shoe fridge. Theyd be amazed at my knowledge of working cars, military expertise like dont paint giant white letter on camouflaged vehicles in combat, and how not to commit suicide plus as bonus less, how not to get aids.

I'd be like jesus mean stalin means ivan drago. just like in the comics where capitain america gets the urban justice league together with black lightning, greasy spoon, Porch master, Chicken wang, honey queen and Bonesy Jonesy together to fight the Unionist who wanted the urbanites to band together against the honest job creators. good times.

germany
all i want in life is to study classics at an average german uni

Finland. I have my reasons. If not:
Second, Austria.
Third, Germany.
Fourth, Switzerland.
Fifth, Norway.
Sixth, Netherlands.
Seventh, Italy.
Eigth, Ireland.
Ninth, France.
Tenth, any baltic

Attached: cover.jpg (1280x1944, 484.73K)

Nowhere
I love my country