Least deranged Venezuelan

Least deranged Venezuelan

Attached: 1663117520708649.webm (232x360, 1.33M)

There was practice behind these moves, lmao
You'd think people would be mire cautious

SE MURIÓ LO QUE SE MURIÓ

Attached: craiyon_132452_Peruvian_man_being_pushed_off_a_bridge.png (712x1052, 948.03K)

why are Venezuelans like this? who let them into the country?

story?

What happened?

rude

The weirdest thing about videos like these is that even though it’s evil these people apparently have limits.
Like your buddy is pushing someone off a bridge, but you trust him enough to record the body falling, rather than getting away from the ledge in case he pushes you too.
Same thing with those two ukrainian serial killers. How can you and your friends kill women and children, yet you still trust that your friend won’t kill you

Attached: 526B5C96-120D-4C86-A3CE-526F87042A5F.jpg (559x549, 22.61K)

>peruano man sells beans on a bridge
>venezuelans "refugees" ask him where is he from
>peruano says peru
>racist venezuelos throw him off a bridge

Two Venezuelan guys lured a Peruvian guy into smuggling into Colombia to do business only to kill him

They say
>so where were you from again?
>Peru
>*Kills him*
>WELP, WHAT'S DEAD IS DEAD

>How can you and your friends kill women and children, yet you still trust that your friend won’t kill you
Cuz everybody need frens, user-kun

The fate of all Peruvian and Chilean Venezophobic chuds

I don't know like most stories here there's never any conclusion, everyone ran that it was that two Venezuelans killed him in the middle of nowhere Colombia because he was Peruvian selling beans, right, sure. I mean it's not at all unlikely he was in a coca growing region to fill a lucrative gap in the roadside legume selling market. I mean I've first hand witnessed people getting killed for less, but I'm deeply suspicious of Veneco baiting in general

Se murió lo que se murió

Cántaro worked at a market in Huánuco where he met a Colombian man named Andrés and a Venezuelan man who had convinced him that he could make more money if he traveled to Medellín, Colombia, where he could purchase clothes and sell them at a higher price back home.

>> this story its very very sad

Estos dos hombres fueron con los que el joven peruano Silvano Cántaro viajó a Colombia. Uno sería colombiano y se llamaría Andrés. El otro sería venezolano.

Attached: 6036de3bdc45b.jpg (640x428, 27.74K)

Attached: 1662386732228-0.png (800x1000, 63.65K)

People are weird frfr

The life of one Peruvian bro is worth the lives millions of Ven*zuelans. I hope multiple asteroids land on Caracas and wipe it off the map to make things even.

los capturaron? eso suena como puro cuentico de hadas para ser sincero

LMAO

he relaxed