Are American schools really like this?

Are American schools really like this?
Do European schools have stuff like this too?
I have beaten enough people in my school life but never got suspended thanks to living in the equivalent of the third world inside a third world country but sadly our schools are pozzed now and suspend people.

Attached: black on white hate crime in american school.webm (320x568, 1.76M)

Every school in the world is like this. Humans are by nature cruel beings who take pleasure in creating conflict and bringing harm upon each other.

yes, thats why america is full of drug addicts

You made the exact same thread yesterday streetshitter, go back to rape women and kys.

never saw anything like that in my school

Nobody has ever been beaten by a cultural enricher at my school

in an argentine school after such a beating the beaten boy grows up as a strong man, on the other hand in a european or american school the boy grows up as a fucking bbc addict and ends up injecting himself with female hormones, with a suicide at the age of 30.

We separate kids by performance. Smart kids go to school with virtually no violence. Dumb kid schools go to schools with lots of violence.

But we don't kick people who are down. Because punching people is usually not really considered a problem. While a kick to the head is considered attempted murder.

The blacks raped me

I had a friend who started a fight with a much larger black kid in the locker room and got absolutely BTFO.

Other than that, no, people only really got into fights if there was some kind of pre-existing personal beef.

same thread as yesterday with the same false-flagging Yellowcels. this board is extremely low quality.

They did THOUGH

No. Mommy made sure I always went to good schools.

pick it up ytboy

Attached: 1652448268243.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

Racist

Kek you got good copium in your loophole I'll give you that

Woah first time i saw the webm, pol painted a much more grim picture
>black kid is literal gorilla sized
>he repeatedly kicked the head
But looks like it was just an unfortunate incident that he hit the wall like that, both kids look the same height, that last kick was to the chest and mostly done in anger not malice

Why the black kid got so mad though?

Black people literally raped me until my hemorrhoids popped

>Why the black kid got so mad though?
realized there's literally dirt is his genes

structural racism

>Are American schools really like this?
Yes, which is why school choice is becoming big here.

Charter schools are just a way to keep blacks out, and have normal civilized poeple send their schools to public schools that can actually expel beasts like in the webm.

public schools are slowly becoming containment zones for this type of behavior. unfortunatly, public schools have their hands tied by PC warrior, that won't allow any discipline to be handed.

So, say hi to education vouchers, and charter schools.

Even in a school made up of all high class white people there will be fights like this. Teenagers are mentally ill and will fight over the dumbest shit. I went to private school and once I (white) had to fight some guy I didn't even know (white) because I started dating a girl he broke up with 6 fucking months ago and that upset him.

>Why the black kid got so mad though?
Stuck in the same class for 5 years because tyrone can't count pass 10.

Niggers are stupid, they are not meant to go to school, their place is picking cotton under the sun or breaking stone in a quarry. This is by far the biggest contribution to society a negro ever manage to accomplish.

shitt boi needs to protect his chest weak ass whyt boi luky don't get anal rape

The blacks would choke me out while they sodomized me with the plunger then strung me up with my little dinky out and a plunger up my asshole for the cheerleading squad to kick my balls