What the heck was his major malfunction?

What the heck was his major malfunction?

Attached: tedk2021.jpg (183x275, 8.71K)

Literally advanced sissy hypno addiction

Him getting MK Ultra'd let him peek behind the curtain of what the country would become and it drove him insane.

Too smart for the world he lived in

If you watch the movie you'd see that all of his problems were the result of not having a girlfriend.

MK ULTRA victim. The beta version for Any Forumstards and other propaganda manipulated retards.

>want to talk about off topic thing on Any Forums
>someone finally makes a movie about it
There is no more kino feeling out there

The most dangerous man is the one who's not getting laid

No man who was deemed to have been so wrong has been proven so right in such a short period of time.

mk ultra participant. most are school shooters now.

Surprising how such a deeply intellectual man was stupid enough to bomb people and tarnish his message for ever after.

I don’t really see any semblance of originality in any of his anti-industrial sentiments. The romantics, transcendentalists, etc all wrote about this before Ted and much more eloquently.
Second, all but one bomb missed target and maimed/killed working class people.

trusted his brother too much

Some were people and some were journalists

I've been thinking about writing him a letter for quite a while now but I'm not sure what to say

That is also his moms fault. She should have offered to be his girlfriend after putting him 2 grades ahead.

>They made Ted a sexist incel
Is this the best glowies can come up with to defame a guy?

so autistic that he moved to a one room shack out in the middle of nowhere
no running water or electricity
incel
found a larp
the line between his larp and reality blurred
he started mailing bombs to strangers
got put in prison
finally lost his virginity
no internet ever

>finally lost his virginity
kek

Never had the impression he was particularly focused on class.

Ideology without action is for pussies. Uncle Ted's only mistake was his love for his brother, ironically proving his humanity despite accusations to the contrary.

why do you niggers worship this retard but never do anything he tells you to do

Attached: 1648974400969.jpg (541x604, 56.99K)

my consequences would be more severe than i could deliver

I mean building a shack and wiping your ass with leaves for the rest of your life

I didn’t say he was, what I was trying to get it as that there were people he identified as perpetuating the problem and he failed to hit them and instead hit people totally unrelated to his supposed cause.

>Ideology without action is for pussies.
As opposed to mailing bombs.

His earlier "uneducated" Zodiac persona allowed him to successfully avoid detection, but it left him unable to fully express his intellectual side, so after a period of lying low he resurfaced with the new Freedom Club/Unabomber persona.

his logic was if he was just some peaceful schizo typing away on his manifest in the woods it would have never been read by anyone and he was right about that.