Why do Europeans and other non-americans feel when they see someone grilling meats outside like at a BBQ?

Why do Europeans and other non-americans feel when they see someone grilling meats outside like at a BBQ?

Argie and Brazilian posters excluded because they have BBQ's too.

Attached: 1663103293857754.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYorO2URTXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't brisket the shittiest parts of the cow you can buy

Grilling meat outside is one of the earliest human activities practiced by man. Why you retards think it's somehow special or unique to you?

ur mom's butt is lololololol

Brisket is one of the best parts that isn't steak.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYorO2URTXU

meat is murder
vai curintia

I think BBQ/rancher culture is common in all of the Americas, isn't it?

brisket is definitely one of the cheaper cuts compared to the rest of the cow that isn't offal. you can get it for like $3 a pound.

Yes, we are all brothers. Long live the confederacy!

What am I supposed to feel? I do it with my friends every single summer. Might as well ask me how it feels to take a shit.

I think everyone grills meat, but some places make a big deal out of it
kinda like yuros and their geographic protection that nobody cares

For a long time I thought americans are burgers on barbecues
But turns out they have a awesome meat culture

You don't do it right, it has no soul

I wish.

Attached: 1662449376409.jpg (474x277, 21.18K)

you grill well done, you don't have a say in this conversation. gtfo

It's not a science that can be learned, it's a art. Churrasco/BBQ is something that comes from the spirit.

Yeah but BR's and Argies had the best ones in South America. I had a Brazilian friend grill out for me and my family once and it was pretty nice. I never had Argentinian BBQ but I hear theirs are decent and they have good access to beef anyway.
I may sound american and dumb but I always thought a really good BBQ in every country could bring some measure of world peace. People don't want to fight when they are full

We made it to perceftion. Old worlders wouldn't get it.

Attached: 1638196935864.jpg (1280x622, 158.76K)

I actually don't, cope and seethe. The new world just can't stop buckbreaking the oldies

perfection*

VGGHHH SOVLFOOD