Why did she fuck a moron like Michael?

Why did she fuck a moron like Michael?

Attached: The-Office-Jans-Return.png (740x457, 297.8K)

He was easily controlled

1. Michael was a handsome guy with a goofy kind of charisma.
2. Women like that are attracted to less assertive men. And vice versa.

Attached: tumblr_obyktqszEO1teii9mo1_500.gif (420x255, 1.44M)

>Women like that are attracted to less assertive men
lol no

it was a TV show

According to legend, women may actually enjoy sex.

>Writers make the one successful, alpha, career-minded middle-aged woman with no family character completely lose her mind, lose her job, get into an intimate relationship with the biggest loser, etc

She was playing a 40-something single and childless girl boss cunt, right? Once cunts get to that age their prospects are limited to low status cuck dorks (ex. Michael) or divorced old men in their late 50s to 70s. Why would a high status affluent man in his early 40s date a woman in her early 40s when he can easily pull more attractive (and fertile) women 10 to 15 years younger?

Mommy Levinson Gould

she enjoyed the power she wielded over him

You tend to be attracted to traits equal and opposite of you. Or same in different ways

everything michael does is assertive. whether he succeeds in it is another question though.
that one restaurant scene where he's gigachad just proves that big time.

Michael is charismatic and confident as fuck when it comes to paper sales

take the day off, chud.

at some point women who had a sucessfully carreer having administrative jobs want something steady, and are willing to ignore some shortcomings as long as the guy is highly succeptible to being manipulated by them, as this gives them a nice chance to change the man into something more of their liking, or just to secure that they will not try to do something to fuck them over.
micheal was exactly that, but she didnt count on how easily everyone manipulated him too.

Lol triggered

>you tend to be attracted to traits the same as you but also different.
What a meaningless statement. There are no universal rules for attraction.

well in the show its because he was able to able to make a huge sell and retain a very large client with his wacky hijinks at a chain restaurant pitch when she failed using her smart business minded tactics. him making the sell turned her on and they fucked

>You tend to be attracted to traits equal and opposite of you
what the fuck are you talking about dude, that's just a roundabout way of saying you could be attracted to anyone

Attached: B0D404A5-2C1F-40C4-9D69-5D5087D3938B.jpg (348x500, 57.02K)

I work with a woman like this and no one in the division can stand her. She's overbearing and a giant micromanager. She drove my favorite coworker to quit.

Ik it's a show but if we're talking sensibly here she wouldn't have just been attracted to him off of one sale though

Shes a very narcissistic person and she needs Micheal as guy who worships and obeys her.

>from the corrupt minds that brought you...

My gf loves how awkward I am she helps me out a lot in public settings

oh fuck he fucking got you bro you stupid cuntfuck

Yeah, no. There is one and only one set off attractive qualities in men. It's why women complain about the supposed gender pay-gap yet still despise men who make less money than themselves. Assertive women still only care for more assertive men. Successful women still only care for more successful men.

Yeah, way too realistic for a comedy show.