What is the difference between Iraqi Turkmen and other Turkic people...

What is the difference between Iraqi Turkmen and other Turkic people? Are they closer to Central Asians or to Turks from Turkey proper? Do they blend well within Iraqi society or do they willingly segregate from the other ethnic groups in Iraq? What do they think of Saddam?

Attached: Iraqi_Turkmen_folk_dancers.jpg (637x851, 140.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Türkmehmet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both white and european

>Are they closer to Central Asians or to Turks from Turkey proper?
They're descendants of Anatolian Turks who migrated to Iraq (and Syria) during Ottoman times.

>Turkmen
>literally look like arabs
Are these the equivalent of Irish Americans who look like brown mitts themselves and not Irish?

They’re literally just Turks on the wrong side of the border

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Türkmehmet

Real Turks are just another tribe of gooks. These Turks are just brown mongrels like those in Turkey.

They're eternally butthurt for their fallen empire and being irrelevant just like their brothers on the other side of the border. sad!

Attached: Turds_and_Roaches_BTFO.png (595x116, 43.14K)

Attached: chrome_screenshot_1663114926550.png (1061x2048, 464.52K)

>WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIANS WE WUZ NATIVE PLEASE ACCEPT US
turdman, stop using simulated samples.

Attached: 948175127815.png (565x857, 47.96K)

They mixed with Kurds and became heavily Iranian.

Some of them are more ottoman Turks from Kayseri who settled Iraq who are half Anatolian like Turkish people

I think the most of Turkmen are like the second sample while the brown Turkmen are like the first sample

they are brown due to mixing with Iraqi natives

whatever helps you sleep at night, I suppose.
It's funny because I have been told by a Syrian friend that our rapefugee neighbourhoods in Turkey are whiter than native ones.

Attached: 1606540265341.jpg (768x512, 62.48K)

Are you Frankanic?

Ja, hola Franks

Do you really think the Iraqi natives are whiter than Anatolian Turks?

What do you mean by natives? Arabs? They're just as brown or lighter depending on the region.

>What do you mean by natives
Chaldeans, Assyrians, Iraqi Jews,... etc

Why are you singling natives out? All these communities don't bread outside of their own.
You're mixed with kurds and arabs (who have some native blood).

*breed

>You're mixed with kurds and arabs (who have some native blood).
I don't look like a regular Iraqi/Iraqi average, I look more like Southern Europeans, Levantines than Iraqi Arabs, Assyrians, Kurds...