Hundreds of thousands of people in Hong Kong live this way

Hundreds of thousands of people in Hong Kong live this way.
Could you handle it?

Attached: liywrz5ihnn91.jpg (3800x2280, 948.75K)

Living in the pod and eating bugs?

Honestly, no. I'm just out of my depression, this would catapult me right back

I would probably kill myself if that's what you're asking

those are beans, well, beanz

I would also kms if I found myself eating beans from a can.

Are you telling me that Chinese people don’t eat bugs?

more like living in the pod being a bug

no, i am weak and soft

Attached: 1659905846381503.jpg (830x1094, 84.44K)

Suicide is more taboo than it should be. If you think about it just accepting that life as a wageslave is kinda pathetic

i could live like that if the alternative was living on the street, i am an anti social person who can sit still for a long time with no problem, sitting like that would not bother me probably.
but most important i would need an end goal, like saving money to eventually buy an apartment or a van to live in

>Chinese
Sovl
>Japanese
Sovless

Attached: Япония-страны-карантин-интернет-кафе-5871637.jpg (1500x1000, 565.24K)

Attached: Япония-страны-карантин-интернет-кафе-5871638.jpg (1280x853, 212.46K)

>Are you telling me that Chinese people don’t eat bugs?
"You can eat everything except the moon and its reflection in the water" - Chinese proverb.

Attached: 1602075582860.jpg (1200x675, 69.75K)

lol

Don't know what people see in Hong Kong.

3 million people in 1960. 5 million people in 1980. 6.5 million people in 2000. 7.5 million people in 2020.

Yeah, there are high paying jobs there in that city, but what's the point if you have to pay $2000+ a month living in a box? Just stay in, or move to the maintain if you're born in Hong Kong.

what makes people want to live like this instead of in the countryside or some smaller city?

I've seen one of these on youtube, they basically turn a normal apartment into small tiny rooms and rent it

its more noble to die than live like that

That's sad bro

HK is already losing people. It will probably be 6M again in ten years.

They're forced to
Hong Kong is a tiny "country". There's no countryside there

Isn't that just an internet cafe?

mf got some skin condition going on

this is why people live in these sub divided flats. there are rarely any tent cities because the government sweeps them and sub divided flats are generally cheap. the homeless rate in HK is very low.

Not in the slightest I would either kms or leave for greener pastures. I can’t even envision living like this.