/tbg/ - The Boys General

Homiebros We Won Edition
Previous:

Attached: 6FBB72E9-FB03-4D87-889F-AADE35FCCE09.png (1296x648, 918.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/QEPZRL3BV
youtu.be/nVuZa-acBto?t=489
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we going to get any good new female characters next season?

Attached: boysmaevefeet.webm (1920x1136, 2.78M)

>have one chance to be born with good bone structure and good teeth
>it doesn’t happen

pozzed show, also capeshit

Wait Homelander won I thought he was the bad guy?

>Homiebros
"Homies" was right there the whole time, get back in your cage until you learn how to do a better job.

>We Won

Attached: 1657304159605.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

VOTE
poll-maker.com/QEPZRL3BV
poll-maker.com/QEPZRL3BV

lol reddit

Attached: 22-07-09.png (720x1546, 171.61K)

For me, it's Kimiko giving the message of, "We aren't our past and shouldn't be judged by our past" and in the same episode everyone teams up against SB because of things he allegedly did 40 years ago (of which may or may not have been done out of malicious intent) before he got tortured and appears to have mellowed out and done relatively little wrong compared to most other characters in the show.

Attached: The.Boys.S03E08.The.Instant.White-Hot.Wild.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_00.17.06_[2022.07.09_11.54.26].jpg (1920x1080, 149.05K)

>Soulja does his wagie job and hoses some blacks
>Soulja in his free time does nothing racist at all
Another racist piece of shit

Attached: Mothers-Milk-S3.png (1080x1080, 1.1M)

Checked, the show's writing is garbage

Attached: boyswifesson.png (1280x720, 488.14K)

NoirGODS won.
>Kripke and the writers decided that Black Noir would die in season 3. The finale episode saw the supe returning to Vought headquarters to face Homelander (Antony Starr) and prepare for the fight of his life against Soldier Boy.
>Tragically for him, Homelander kills Noir after learning his teammate kept a pretty big secret about Soldier Boy from him all these years.

>The good news is that, Kripke says, "a character who is completely silent and in a black mask can be recast."

>Come season 4, which will start filming this August, Mitchell will play "a different character who wears the Black Noir suit," Kripke reveals. "It's definitely not the last we've seen of Black Noir as a hero. It's just that the guy who was inside [the Noir suit] in season 3, he's gone. >But we have Nathan playing a really interesting and hilarious character who wears the suit next season."

Attached: 1657258785122.png (1920x795, 1.3M)

>maeve hears rumors of the russians having a supe-killing weapon
>CIA lady confirms it's real, was used to kill soulja
>however, this story is fake, used to cover up the real story of soulja being betrayed by payback
>but when the boys find soulja, he has been implanted with a russian supe-killing beam

So it just coincidentally turns out the Russians actually did have the supe-killing weapon that CIA made up?

Also why did they hand him over to the Russians at all instead of just killing him? Or just capture him themselves and keep him under Vought's control? Why leave that loose end? It's not like they were pretending he wasn't dead in the cover story

Ouch

that felt like an ADR line they threw in when they realized they hadn't done anything to make you want to root against Soulja

also why would he do that at all? IRL the guys holding the firehoses were some bottom-level cops making $5 an hour. Why would you need to fly in the most powerful man in the world to do that? Why would he agree?

can someone post the silence liberal laser pic it cracks me up and forgot to save it

Attached: 1631395115601.jpg (720x687, 246.8K)

I was really happy for homelander desu..i know he's a psychotic cunt and whatnot, but he was made that way and never really stood a chance.

youtu.be/nVuZa-acBto?t=489
Why the fuck he and Hughie loves to say
>toxic masculinity
in every fucking interview?

They're getting paid to.

took a while but this episode finally sank this show for me completely. They have no fucking idea what they want out of it and it is being steered by hacks and idiots.

Lame as shit
What even was the point of his side plot? They build him up as potentially interesting then kill him off before he does anything significant.

It's in the PR notes. Every single actor mentions it at some point.

>Soon you'll be in the sweet embrace of C-C-C-Christ the Lord
What was the point of this line?

Attached: 1657313699610.png (1920x803, 1.39M)

If even IMDB hated it you know you fucked up.

Attached: file.png (535x1259, 59.54K)

Christians are evil

>WE HAVE TO KILL SOULJA BOY
why
>HE COULD SNAP AND KILL ANYWHERE BETWEEN 8 AND 12 PEOPLE IF HE HEARS ONE SPECIFIC OBSCURE RUSSIAN MELODY ON A RADIO
homelander could snap and kill millions then destroy civilization then rule over the ruins as a mad god
>WE HAVE TO KILL SOULJA BOY BECAUSE... HE REPRESENTS LE HECKIN TOXIC MASCULINITY
fuck, you're right

It wasn't a sideplot. It was an exposition dump to make you hate Soldier Boy for being racist. That's literally it.

even fucking REDDIT hated it. it's over. kripke is in full damage control mode and desperately trying to throw the writers under the bus

why would they make hughie into such a cuck. no male character is good in this show, except for mm who is said to be good yet he's a cia wet work agent like the rest of them. allegedly hes good because of his blackness.

i mean i know why, hughie is meant to be the relatable character, identifying with him will turn you into a cuck. even the cool guy which is butcher is a cuck still.

godamn jewish writing

>has the balls to fearlessly (Homelander literally looks at his heart and sees no fear just like with Edgar) square up to Homelander without powers purely for disrespecting the woman he loves
>his arc is completed by him saying "You're right Starlight, being a man IS weakness and being pathetic IS strength"
Deranged writing.

Attached: Hughbert.webm (960x540, 2.63M)

yeah the fucker was ballsy. and in the comics he was a goof, but not a bitch like in the show