What do South Americans think of other South American countries?

What do South Americans think of other South American countries?

Attached: full_political_map_of_south_america.jpg (1190x1430, 524.43K)

We don't think about them at all.

We all have Big uncut dicks

i like al of them, at least we are not like the slav, yugoslav, midle eastern, south asian, africans.

we like each other and don't fight for the most stupid things.

Attached: 1653503095112.png (1076x1434, 1.97M)

Kind of, brazilians or not even know what is such BolĂ­via, or those smart enjoy them a lot

nice engrish

yeah, it seems like nieghbors in other parts of the third world hate each other for real, here its just football banter

Want a castiza Chilean gf

we were always the worst of the neighborhood but now that we are gigapoor we are slowly learning to be more humble.

Attached: 1653537975968.png (697x696, 636.89K)

Unirocally I hate more of my fellow compatriots vira latas that lives in favelas like , over them other sudacas

I love them even if they dont think we are South America too :3

Mexico and mexico jrs.

learn english before posting, user

Many people made mistakes, ESL is padron american english

we came here to learn

who have respect for eng languaje anyways? hah

My hatred for my fellow neighbors comes from having to play multiplayer games with these baboons. Irl I have met people from almost everywhere and they all have been cool and friendly so I only hate gaymers

we don't think about each other, we just care about ourselves

why do I see so many macacos texting?

Brazilians are the only ones obsessed with being different due to language and Luso culture. The rest only vary by the mixture of Euro/Black/Native blood and their accents. SA countries are shit holes outside of the one wealthy area of a given city.

I live to surf and snow so I would live in Chile. For women I prefer the Italo-German look so common in Rio Grande do Sul, Parana, and Santa Catarina.