/brit/

DON'T CALL ANDY A SWEATY NONCE edition

Attached: 20220912_185018.jpg (2048x1152, 459.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yKLnfYqOIs
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1663109122755587.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe is not a country lads

Attached: 1662455392559450.webm (672x1238, 382.64K)

Besides being served in its original homelands, the tradition of a Sunday roast lunch or dinner has been a major influence on food cultures in the English-speaking world, particularly in Australia, Canada, South Africa, the United States, and New Zealand. A South African Sunday roast normally comprises roast pork, beef, lamb or chicken, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, pumpkin fritters, Yorkshire pudding, and various vegetables like cauliflower-broccoli cheese, creamed spinach, mashed or roasted butternut squash, green beans, carrots, peas, fresh corn, beetroot, and sweet potato. It is also fairly common to serve rice and gravy in South Africa instead of Yorkshire pudding.

bog off ASF

This is famous /balk/ poster
Would he make a good prince?

Attached: 1557834625561-copy-copy.jpg (917x745, 210.77K)

>Rorke finds out who they've cast in the Little Mermaid when he hadn't finished freaking out about the new Lord of the Rings series yet

Attached: chudjak-poljak.gif (498x468, 93.79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2yKLnfYqOIs

The one trve king

Attached: FcIhWCKWIAAW41r.jpg (1120x1984, 168.55K)

Looks formidable

This country is so embarrassing, sisterberg and her husbandstein are planning on driving from the north of Lancashire all the way down to london to see the queen laying in state. Neither have ever even been to London before but they're going to go when it is more jam packed than ever before to see a glorified tourist attraction. Never heard these cunts talk about the queen except the Queen's Christmas message. Hate it.

Attached: 1640575310530.jpg (250x250, 4.83K)

-berg and -stein poster accidentally makes a thread instead of posting here

BLEACHED

Ah yes the bastard prince and the hollywood whore. A story for the ages.

jesus fucking christ ITV were pathetic
they've had years to prepare for this and fucked up massively

Mad that the Queen was scared Megan was too black, the kids look BLEACH'D

Seething faggot. I hope you kill yourself.

Attached: FaECjZoXEAAYtQ7.jpg (213x237, 12.09K)

Don't know whether she's a nice person or not, hard to know what to believe

But Meghan completely mogs Kate in terms of attractiveness and it isn't even close. She's really fit.

We should have kept the thirteen colonies and allowed the americans to expand and ruled them as a confederation of states with 10 englishmen, 5 scotsmen, 5 welshmen/irishmen to each state capital as a delegation to advise on policy

Finally, a decent YouChube chat

DO IT AGAIN, UNCLE BILLY

It's over.

Attached: 1662672888041716.jpg (700x563, 60.63K)

And what are you going to do? Post your green frog cartoons on Any Forums and talk about poo and wanking again?

wouldn't have worked without some form of political representation in parliament

that was the entire reason the Revolution started

Attached: 12300102305.jpg (720x960, 554.94K)

the uk is GRIM. Sure, if you’re in the top 1% and live in a big house in a nice upper middle class village and go on holiday all the time, life is OK. but for most people it’s utter shite. and even then i would prefer to be rich in europe than the uk

It's alright lads, don't worry because I am going to fix the country

Attached: 1633442231785.jpg (2736x3648, 1.65M)

still don't get why out of all the actresses' in holywood he chose a D-lister brown divorcee in her 30s

t. lives in a flatshare in bristol and only opens the door to your uber eats driver

I never talk about Rolfe, the piano playing dog from the muppets but i'd drive from Lancashite to London to say him lay in state.

BT Sport's coverage of the Queen's death was bizzare during the Arsenal game. They just cut to the same advert on loop for 5 minutes during half time. Then it cut to the studio where the presenter made a short statement. Then it cut back to the same advert for another 5 minutes.

not like he couldn't have chosen someone with more celebrity, the two of them probably just got along and fell in love

Not saying that, just saying that you're complaining that your family still hold some stake in reality and you're posting cartoons on the internet. Dont think you get to seethe about anything but yourself

bait post

>The lads
>The sesh
>Shagging
>Footy
>Pints

If you don't understand these simple facets of British culture then don't complain that this country is a shithole. Its you that is shit and deep down you know it.

continue to believe that the queen's death was Britain's 9/11

you would have your own parliaments in each state
the function of the delegation would mainly involve the administration of the parliament and general advice from the mother country

Literally no reason not to go on holiday all the time. It's dirt cheap these days.

>love
lmao

Attached: 1638527354057.jpg (1100x658, 143.16K)

Are you okay, lads?

Attached: queen elizabeth oppresses british subjects from beyond the grave.jpg (862x626, 183.39K)

You know nought about the pub, you know nought about this country

leftypol FURIOUS at this obviously misleading article yet will think it's fact

right, i'm saying that wouldn't have been nearly enough, among other reasons bc it wouldn't have addressed the "no taxation without representation" problem (with "representation" meaning "representation in the Commons"

if you need medical help that urgently you should just die anyway
it's what god would want :)

Me or Truss if you had to decide?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000159714683_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzEtXRB0DXuIn2fl79S5BHU68ZLc4tf4tWlCSM-3sI_E.jpg (480x300, 28.14K)

If you support Cromwell then you aren't English, not for the reasons celtoids use, but generally being a german prot larper republican is the most anti-english thing you can be. Royalists are the pure English

Need a BBW to peg my arse

if god didn't save the queen why should the state save the plebs?

Had a lad join my school from wales, he said his name was David so I asked how do you say that in Welsh and he only goes David haha what a joke of a language

>god the save the king

Attached: spiral.gif (498x498, 1.72M)

sometimes i think deep down inside we all know the NHS isnt working but we're all waiting for someone else to say it should be privatised first

no deal, we should have won the revolutionary war and dictated terms

Attached: 1662949836788577s.jpg (249x178, 5.33K)

home

Attached: 1638716064238.jpg (1800x2200, 910.77K)

prefer the social culture of med countries. hate try hard “banter” and “lads”

Shamithread was a good

Attached: 166306868998799182.png (761x1006, 783.86K)

my reaction to the queen somehow delaying medical care for thousands
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1663109122755587.webm

People were already bracing for the Queen's death since the morning after it was announced she was not in great health. Diana's death is probably closer in terms of how shocking and unexpected it was.

Although 9/11 isn't really comparable to any other event in recent history. It's unthinkable that a group of people would hijack some planes and crash them into some buildings. Then of course you combine that with the footage of what was happening and it just felt surreal.

mumberg made a curry tonight with some weird Indonesian sauce and now I feel extremely sick

love daft punk m,e

...thread

Attached: 6897.jpg (1280x703, 69.18K)

Might move to isle of man I reckon. Looks nice.

What is their social culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Attached: fallin 911.jfif.jpg (480x589, 45.44K)

post more. x

ever meet a british born and raised person who inexplicably had a yank accent ?

Not that foren muck mum you trying to kill me

chilled out and genuine

crippling loneliness. consigned to a pondlife dosser role in some shitty southern english town. roaming from pub to pub in my parka jacket i got in 2017, sitting in the corner brooding and daydreaming what went wrong as i reach 30 and i have virtually nobody to speak to and havent for a decade

i was only like 8 years old at the time, all i remember is that i got to go home from school early and that none of the stores or restaurants in my town were open for the next day or two after

Where was I when the queen died? In the staff room at toil scranning a KFC while phoneposting on /brit/, just seen hundreds of posts in a few seconds all in CAPS, then on the telly
>We are interrupting normal programming
I knew straight away.

Where were you?