How many days before Russia actually declares war on Ukraine and start full mobilization and draft...

How many days before Russia actually declares war on Ukraine and start full mobilization and draft? How long before Russian anons are all dragged to die in a ditch in some hohol shithole?

Attached: 1646944027691.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

>declare war

The war has been going on at full force for months.
The "draft" would be useless as the current defeat is due to the Western weapons and the incompetence of the Russian generals, certainly not lack of manpower.

qt vdv seals

>smartest soldiers in Russian military

Russia barely is at 10% of its full military capabilities. They're testing the field before eventually going full bulldozer mode.

Ukrainians dont know what's coming.

So this time it'll be 2 more weeks?

>Russia barely is at 10%
Bruh

lol

Two more weeks

Memes aside, I hope that happens
ACCELERATE

cope, what really happened is that they underestimated hohols

Attached: 4tg56jnythg.jpg (1200x630, 179.69K)

Actually both happened
They though that they could take a 40millon country with 200k troops and the rustiest Soviet scraps they had.
If cucktin actually destroyed communications, water supply, electricity and carpet bombed enemy positions like in Syria, there would be a better chance of success with current numbers.

Ever being at actual 100% is extremely dangerous.

14 (four-teen)

hopefully soon, shit is boring

Attached: 1663077019355242.png (600x400, 80.02K)

>If cucktin actually destroyed communications, water supply, electricity and carpet bombed enemy positions like in Syria, there would be a better chance of success with current numbers.
Yeah good luck with those referendums after turning the areas you've "liberated" into a pile of rubble

I get the impression Russians don't have to equipment to supply everyone if they would mobilize.

Honestly i'm hoping for nukes too just to see what'll happen. I'd reckon it ain't gonna happen but still.

Has that stopped them from mobilizing before?

Modern countries don't really declare war on each other anymore. Too much hassle

entbehrlicher Untermensch

Z

entbehrlicher Untermensch

Attached: _20220913_204806.jpg (255x107, 1.92K)

IRKUTSK MENTIONED
IRKUTSK MENTIONED
IRKUTSK MENTIONED
NERPA, BABR, BAIKAL
BAIKAL, BABR, NERPA
BABR, BAIKAL, NERPA

AAAAAAOOOOOHOHHHHHH

Attached: CUuajzrE_4x.png (828x828, 280.35K)

people have fish brain

If that happens, NATO will start supplying hot sauce to the Ukrainians.

Attached: russian man tortured by hungarian hot sauce.png (640x528, 250.53K)