Armie Hammer sells timeshares now

What happened to this dude’s career? He was everywhere in the 2010s.

Attached: 9A269C9C-EB26-4C96-9211-03532F24E212.jpg (1284x1408, 820.47K)

he got outed as a cannibal

So? You working shaming. What is your job faggot

this still has to be one of the most bizarre accusations I've heard which leads me to believe it's true

He’s still rich though or did he blow all his money on drugs? Why is he working a job like this?

so he's laundering his mega-wealthy family's russian fortune into offshore trusts
gotcha

paying for human corpses is expensive

So you can’t even fantasise about cannibalism now?

He didn’t even eat anyone

Armiebros, I don't feel so good...

Nigga gotta pay for human flesh somehow

The dude has a 10 million dollar net worth and his family is rich as fuck. This is either some kind of scheme for laundering money, avoiding taxes, doing someone a favor, etc. or he's just doing it for fun.

>>being kink shamed this hard

Look up the Windyville, MO murder of a woman who was made into meat and sold off on Tor last year. There's plenty of sick fucks out there.

Who #forgivenonoffendingcannibals here?

Attached: 1657385282158.jpg (660x720, 156.21K)

I read somewhere that it's a joke because he has basically been living at that hotel since the start of the pandemic.

Why wasn’t he cast in Sebastian Stans role in Fresh?

>gets outed as a cannibal
>plays one in movie

Just say you were getting into character

Attached: 0424C356-2CB1-46D3-9EBE-47308648D88A.jpg (1280x720, 113.64K)

Hammer's family is INCREDIBLY rich, he's a legit american royalty. Unless they all cut ties with him this report is complete bullshut.

I'm a Jannie, nigga

Good to see he is still working with this twin though

he DIDNT DENY it though

It’s not just the cannibal stuff, he went crazy on the drugs after the texts leaked

Attached: Ery9r1-XUAIeOqH.jpg (634x1022, 63.7K)

Avoiding taxes was my guess too. Maybe he has a bunch of shell companies hiding money, and this time share business is his way of justifying it all on paper.

100% he's laundering money and eating cunts on the side

at least we'll always have this underrated kino

Attached: 1643299344386.jpg (1984x2939, 525.69K)

Armie Hammer disproved the theory that chads don't get metoo'd. This guy had it all and it was all taken away

Attached: 1655158883057.jpg (1200x900, 115.72K)

I feel bad for his kids, but I guess that’s just the kinda stuff that happens in wealthy families

Jesus christ. Imagine being a 6'5" blond, blue-eyed Chad/heir/semi-famous actor and ending up like this. How has he not killed himself?

What's with the elite all being so fucked up? Is it from inbreeding? Serious amount of bizzare behaviour from such a small group of people

>heir to arm&hammer billions working menial job because hes done playing actor

doubt.

how the FUCK are people still buying timeshares?

Attached: 1614089787466.png (500x465, 116.13K)

let's get this right:

if a woman has a rape or BDSM fantasy, she's empowering herself through trauma
if a man has the same fantasy, he's a sick pervert

if a faggot has a cannibalism fantasy, he's just kinky.
if a straight man has the same fantasy, he's a disgusting monster.

>sounds like bullshit
>several reputable news outfits reporting that two officers have already been fired for leaking the human meat trafficking info to the public, jeopardizing the case against the men (who might claim it’s now impossible for them to get a fair trial)
Jesus, what the hell is wrong with a*mericans?

Time shares are actually pretty kino if you're not poor.

Dropping a paltry sum for a kino place to stay at a neat destination is nice.

The police officers couldn’t help but show their discord followers the meat fr fr no cap

He's in the movie Death On The Nile, so he's still getting work.

How do they deal with one timeshare owner being an asshole and breaking stuff and making the place a mess without cleaning?

>if you're not poor
timeshares are literally designed for people who don't have a lot of money retard

>my dad bought one
>I am stuck with it because he is giving it to me

Filmed well before the allegations, and the movie got negative publicity upon release because he was in it.
I don't think that's why it performed poorly at the box office but movie execs will definitely consider it.

I don’t know how it is in whatever shithole you’re from, but in civilized countries people who fantasize about eating/raping other people are considered degenerates regardless of their gender and sexual orientation