Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Attached: thor-love-and-thunder-poster-2-fotogramas-1653469014.jpg (1200x1777, 369.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Maori-Jew making a movie about a Norse god.

Taika is so reddit he’s like a demon summoned by reddit

I like it oddly enough I went in thinking it was going to be the worse and completely pozzed but it was moderately pozzed like twice but okay mostly.

Larry Storch died

Attached: B8C613E8-8D9A-445B-9886-D99F366E9DD2.jpg (667x477, 251.75K)

They replaced the Mark Mothersbaugh with 80s dadrock.

I don't know, I didn't watch it.

dont show portland butthole

It won't break a billion but it won't flop sadly. Just went to bomojo and its at 70mil from 7/8.

this flick was just so bland. post-endgame mcu is dead

Unironically too much freedom in a project that needed direction the most.

Feige bet on the wrong horse when he gave Waititi creative freedom. We're unironically approaching Schumacher levels of turning capeshit into a complete joke once again and another Batman Begins will soon be needed.

The smarmy tone was out of control. It felt like Taika was just off-camera whispering "I can't believe you dorks actually like this stuff" the entire time. Bale was the only stand-out good thing and was overall underutilized. The God Butcher kills exactly one god on screen, and it's during the prologue. Weak.

I saw it with my GF it was kind of cute, I’m a big sucker for fatherhood as a theme in media

The only thing I didn’t enjoy was the grown man next to me (who looked like a basedjak meme: recessed jaw, patchy stubble, glasses) who said “uh oh” audibly at several scenes and was laughing to hard at every joke, it took immense strength to not kill him.

Attached: 0D9BA7D8-4C4A-42E3-B75D-C687E4385789.jpg (480x343, 51.25K)

comedy was awful, bale was good but his character should have been more stoic like in the prologue but starts acting like the joker for some reason. oh and he doesn't kill any gods, apart from the random one at the start
it's also so fucking annoying when the villain just gives up on their goal for 10 seconds of sentimentality.

He’s right though. I can’t believe you faggots like pozzed capeshit:

>Taika was just off-camera whispering "I can't believe you dorks actually like this stuff" the entire time.
Can you really blame Jews exclusively for all the shit they do when people eat it up and ask for more?

This was the first Marvel movie I saw in theater since Iron Man 2. I did not like it.

New Asgard was like a liberal wonderland

Movie here in good cam quality (pajeet audio):
>Thor : Love and Thunder (2022) Hindi ORG V2 1080p HDCAM [No LOGO] x264 AAC 1.7GB [HDWebMovies]
English subs synced by yours truly:
files dot catbox dot moe/f7q82z.srt

He’s just a jew, his real name is David cohen.

Why did people like Ragnarok but hate this one? It looks like the same movie.

>turning capeshit into a complete joke

turning?

Korean rip of the movie when?

Thanks James Gunn.

I just saw it, the movie gets really obnoxious at some points with its jokes, especially the fucking goats. It needed way more emotional beats, especially with the villain who really doesn't do anything of depth until the last scenes