Hey user! Wann watch The Boys with us?

>Hey user! Wann watch The Boys with us?

Attached: 1634959546923.jpg (960x720, 89.37K)

>Smash Ulti
>playing with a gamecube controller

Attached: 1647252590149.jpg (750x741, 32.57K)

You’re clearly playing smash

imagine the smell

Attached: 1646832449420.png (778x683, 403.79K)

Sure, but tell those disgusting "girls" to leave first.

>pictures you can smell

That's Smash 4, user.

Why is everyone so fat? Is this America or something?

>Go on weekend trip with friend
>A friend of his joins us
>He brings his Nintendo Switch with him
>Every time we're at the house, that's all he does. If we're not playing Mario Kart, he's playing some generic anime JRPG.
One of the few moments where I encountered someone more autistic than me.

Attached: 1654584051876.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

You wanna know how I know? Player 2's using a Wii Classic Controller. The Switch isn't compatible with Wiimotes or any of their attachments.

A protip for anyone of you anons that decided to get /fit. These groups are the easiest groups to steal pussy from. These faggots use their friend group as a way to coax these women in by making them feel like they are "one of the group" instead of their guard being let down so these betas can prey on them. I recommend any of you that have trouble finding a gf should join a hobby group with these losers and steal any girl that you like. If you put in the minimum effort, they should be begging you to fuck them. A lot of the time these guys pick some nice innocent girl that they haven't had the chance to abuse yet.

Attached: 1625808923386.jpg (498x474, 33.99K)

This user might be onto something. I mean chicks hanging out in these nerdy groups aren't exactly high tier staceys.

Attached: mlp faggots.jpg (933x700, 208.62K)

as always in these groups, the men could jump to slayer status if they had low body fat, better clothes, got rid of the nerdy glasses and got a good haircut. Especially the two guys with glasses.
The women are ugly hambeasts who would still be ugly if fit.
Crazy how that works.

>these guys could be really hot and fuckable but those girls... ew

I want bottom to illegally abort my child

*does a 360 and walks away*

>if they had low body fat
Too bad that is literally impossible to get rid of outside of hiring a personal trainer for 50k/month.
>dude just eat less
Doesn't work
>dude just eat better lmao
Doesn't work + too expensive
>dude just go for jogs!
Doesn't work

And yet you still live with your parents.

I would rather have no friends than these friends.
and I do.

>old roastie tactics
like clockwork. I knew some dirty broad would reply the same canned reply every low IQ femoid uses when this topic comes up. You can objectively measure somebody’s attractiveness and potential attractiveness without being attracted to them. Grow up will ya. Do better.

the roasties coming out of the woodwork to pretend those guys are as ugly as those obeast orcs
So predictable

No bullshit medical condition can beat thermodynamics. Eat less and move more.

i'm good
thanks

>Too bad that is literally impossible to get rid of outside of hiring a personal trainer for 50k/month
No its not, are you retarded? Anybody can get to 15% body fat easily, and to around 12% if they dedicate themselves. Unless youre some fat amerilard in which case is terminal and I suggest you kill yourself.

I already saw the episodes but you know what, you guys seems fun, I'll bring snacks and drinks.

>Eat less and move more.
I am and I do. Still not losing weight. I think it's time to understand weight loss is a meme and it just doesn't effect certain people.

>le chubby glasses girl
Yeah no thanks. I'd rather jack off for the night.

you're an idiot

I don’t have to. I went to a con once. I have never been hit with a strong smell of body odor while still outside an event center before.

Sure I guess but we need to change the furniture layout. What you have right now might work for Smash but it will be shit for kino viewing.

Attached: pray.jpg (640x640, 66.46K)

the girl in that picture posted her nudes on reddit before that meetup btw

I GUARANTEE you it smells like fritos and onions in there.

Sausage fingers made this post

>soaps, food, medicine, stress, painkillers, cosmetics, stimulants, alcohol all have different effects on different people, the human body isn't a singular mold :)
>Except when it comes to weight loss... literally EVERYONE is the same! >:(

Impressive double-think.

I had to hide 7 fucking threads,funny thing is there already is a general with like 10 replies but okay your posts deserves its own thread

Post them, if you dare

I've gone through periods where my weight remained constant because I gained muscle as I was losing fat. No condition can beat thermodynamics. Keep going.

>I'd rather lie than try.

I'm currently hiding 24.

You can't gain body fat without eating more than you need to. If you're fat, it's simply because you eat too much. Put the fork down fatass

Okay,keep holding tight on those pathetic beliefs,faggot

Right, I very much doubt I gained 5 pounds of "muscles" in my legs from jogging every night. They sure as shit haven't grown to look like that. And yet here I am, same fucking weight as every day, no matter how much I run. Fuck this gay ass shit.
>dude just eat paper
How about no? How about you go fuck yourself, how about we cause a second Cuba Crisis and nuke this whole shitty faggot planet?

people can be more susceptible but that doesn't change the fewer calories = less weight physics.

AMERICA!!! But seriously, it must suck to live wherever you do. I bet you're poor and live in an apartment.

The pure state of this fat fuck.

Attached: 1657212228264.png (361x363, 200.13K)

Velma?

You don't get muscles from jogging you dumb fuck, it's too low impact. If you want muscle growth pick up some weights

I've just realized that /mlp/ is still a board. Isn't it time that place gets nuked? Can't we bring back /qa/ to contain the söyjak posters instead?

Attached: 1397301656336.jpg (684x540, 49.13K)