Kek

Kek

Attached: 1657391776311.jpg (6676x2646, 1.12M)

post face

>incels meme that right is not pretty

Is that the same girl just without make up and filters?

Touch grass incels

Attached: 20220514_214934.jpg (1337x2048, 283.32K)

pro-tip: get standards simp

who gives a shit when she still makes literal millions of dollars from you morons

these women are self made multimillionaires. They very much give 0 fucks about incels' or anyone's opinion.

so were all the white knights throughout internet history ALL trannies? trannies always fucking white knight, without fail. it's deranged.

to be completely fair, you can say the same about a lot of millionaires, yet leftys can't stop seething about them. So..... dunno, sometimes the horseshoe theory applies extremely well.

latinx women are the most reliant on makeup of all races

Attached: mexican vs asian without makeup.jpg (1564x1200, 830.31K)

Anyone that willingly donates money to a woman's onlyfans should be sterilised and castrated.

simp harder, she'll never ACKnowledge your existence let alone touch your peepee

Pro-pro-tip
my standards are suitably low for my level.

The problem is their ENTIRE income stream is them having to sit on their ass for 8 hrs a day. They're literally wage slaves.

>self made multimillionaires
weird way to type whores but okay

>simps will argue right deserves millions of dollars for posting herself for ugly orbiting beta males

All Hail

Attached: malena.jpg (694x1024, 96.55K)

>latinx

Attached: 1614757220302.jpg (400x535, 55.97K)

Incels can have low-standards. Evidence: you.

my queen

I hate women

Post upskirts shots

Being a woman really is like playing the game of life on easy.

have sex, chudcel

perosonality of a tasmanian devil

She's cuter without makeup.

that's not a girl. see the Adam's apple?

Being a woman or a man both come with strengths and weaknesses, only an incel would pretend otherwise.

Touch grass tranny

Are there still "people" that think everything on instagram is NOT fraudmaxxxed?

Attached: 22777e360beb145c.jpg (1024x768, 54.79K)