I remember my classmates and I would bully the Pakistani kid by saying he was gonna blow everyone up...

I remember my classmates and I would bully the Pakistani kid by saying he was gonna blow everyone up. Are kids cruel in country?

Attached: 1624725977964.png (660x589, 240.14K)

i used to bully the hapa australian kid and the congolese kid in my class

the congolese kid later had a rumour going around he was gay

Yes. I bullied a black kid saying that he drank camel's milk

Looking it back I was a piece of shit and I deeply regret it. When I got old I saw bully which I could've prevented but did nothing because of cowardice.
I'm sorry about that too

what's wrong with drinking camel's milk?

we bullied the only black kid of our school to live the island and return to America

leave*

did he tho?

Attached: 125.jpg (660x589, 47.99K)

Now I understand why so many of you are losers who spend hours hating on other nationalities and ethnicities
You peaked in grade school and Any Forums is the only anonymous place to relive those memories

We called him Somalia and we read in a book that they drink camel's milk there

Oh we also called him "beans"

t. Paki kid that OP bullied

who hurt you

i did

Unironic subhumans lol
The only normal person here is the Brazilian who bullied someone and regretted it. I bullied people when I was a kid but not severely. And I never justified it when I was older, or tried to relive the experience.

The average American/European poster here really is the bottom 1% of their society, wow

yes, both kids and adults

Attached: perry matthew.jpg (1536x2048, 1.25M)

>Unironic subhumans lol
The only normal person here is the Brazilian who bullied someone and regretted it. I bullied people when I was a kid but not severely. And I never justified it when I was older, or tried to relive the experience. The average American/European poster here really is the bottom 1% of their society, wow

Attached: 1625750334695.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

>The average American/European poster here really is the bottom 1% of their society, wow
Well no shit, what would you expect from this website you dumb plebbitor faggot?

And you wonder why all those niggas think they're discriminated against

I hope you come here and get bullied to suicide, fucking bug

My classmates made a teacher quit that way.

Some anonymous dickhead whose entire value is dependent on a fucking flag wants to bully me to suicide?
Lmaooo nigga I live in a third world country, bully is the least of my concerns try harder

My Berlin highschool was primarily Middle Eastern immigrants and Turks. Many boys were on some "macho trip". I was not like them, they didn't like me. They punched me down the stairs once and my kneecap fell out, it hurt extremely. I can't deny it, they made me hate them all to hell and back. I want them out of my cunt. They don't fit in here. And sometimes I hear other Germans post stuff like "but it's not that bad", or maybe they're just Mohammeds, but it really is bad. Because as a German you're not allowed to defend yourself or you will be the nazi. They ruined my highschool time. And yes, I'm rather young (21)

I bullied and got bullied. Flow of life
Man up loser. Shouldve punched back once and asserted your position of an equal