Cant believe cancelled this show

It was just getting really interesting
what the fuck is wrong with this world?

Attached: rbw.jpg (2025x3000, 1.22M)

>ugly dyke
>Can reproduce asexually
sometimes, dead is better.

I actively wish for all of Ridley Scott's projects to fail. If Ridley Scott made the best movie ever I would wish for it to be destroyed in a fire. Fuck Ridley Scott. Fuck him in his stupid fucking ass

but user, he'd likely have an impressive orgasm due to the prostate stimulation

Yeah, it needed to try to stabilize a bit and feel like it was driving towards sonething but instead we got more weird shit and a more convoluted plot. It had to be done.

i think lots of it was explained and there wasn't much mystery anymore

Yes, the stuff that shoukd have been left mysterious was combined with giant flying snake babies and acid aliens stealing actual babies and robot burkas and all sorts of other weird shit.

>This will sell our show

It’s too much of a pleb filter. Normies had no idea what was going on and midwits thought it was way too convoluted because they can’t into Greek and Roman mythology and reinterpretation of biblical texts

It was too beautiful for this world.

it was canceled for the same reason as police squad. you needed to actually watch it.

Simple accounting. After the merger they are trimming the fat. The show was expensive and nobody was watching.

They asked the writers how it was all gonna end and the writers didnt have a plan so HBO made the right call and canceled it.
You're dumb for watching a mystery box show where its obvious the writers are making shit up as they go.

i think that's how most writing is done

It’s a real shame cause the mother and father androids are the best android characters I’ve ever seen. It’s the only thing I’ve seen where they made robots actually scary. The whole time I kept thinking one of them was gonna malfunction and kill their kids

is she crying cum?

Are you serious? Fuck, I was enjoying it.

Or it was just not entertaining and was in fact convoluted.

Yeah, they made the show and I both love and hate them. What a shame, I wanted to see if Mother would unravel more and if Father would eventually turn on her.

Or you’re a midwit crying about an unfinished story

It's a travesty but how else to pay for the Westworld flop