How come nobody talks about this?It was great.I also realized almost immediately it was filmed in my shitty city

How come nobody talks about this?It was great.I also realized almost immediately it was filmed in my shitty city

Attached: MV5BNDBmOWQ0YmUtMjRiZi00NjI1LTgzMWItMTlmNTk4ZDAwZjNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MzY5ODAz._V1_.jpg (1600x900, 67.45K)

Tell us more we're listing.

I’ve never heard of this movie

you've seen other Cronenberg works right, what was so great about this in one particular?

Because there were threads, but you weren't around. Consensus was that it was mid.

there were multiple threads though

Attached: Crimes.webm (1180x636, 1.66M)

hahha hi im ear man i can hear it all, nothing gets past my ears

Attached: 1634313153088.gif (240x320, 448.34K)

There were 3 major threads. Anyway, it was a great movie, reminded me a lot of a biopunk Blade Runner
>underdeveloped yet compelling story and themes
>memorable characters, music and aesthetics
>disliked and misunderstood by most
>will probably become a cult classic in years to come
The one thing that it's missing imo is one or two scenes in the end, showing what was up with Router and Berst and what happens to Timlin. Also would've been fun to see how Caprice would've reacted to learning Viggo was working for New Vice, since she never really finds out
Also, the ninja outfit was kino and Léa's tits were godly

Attached: viggo's kino ninja outfit.png (1080x824, 738.33K)

It will be appreciated better in the future when looking back on how the vaccine era made sick mutants out of a large portion of the western world.

>t-t-two more weeks, you'll see

I mean this is obviously just ripping off Clive Barker, so people probably just ignored it.

Attached: 7a89e96349952d109471bba2a33d787023461fecr1-408-480v2_uhq[1].jpg (408x480, 27.03K)

Reminder that the White House posted this on their website and Biden quoted it as best as he could.

Attached: vac-omicron-wh.jpg (661x680, 91.61K)

what movie, faggot

Anyone else find Djuna incredibly cute?

Attached: 1252154848.png (943x657, 544.58K)

is that peter capaldi?

Crimes of the Future

All this reads is that you're a faggot

me too, I'm all ears

those plotlines are utterly irrelevant to the central thesis of
>all pain is caused by trying to fight biology

I got a hard on during the scene where the woman is getting her face cut up

it's the first movie in a while where I straight up do not follow anything that's happening and just look at cool shit

Oh look it's a 90s alternative music video.

What? Lol, you clearly haven't seen a single minute of the movie

Hehe I made that joke in the theater