/bb/ Big Brother 24

HOH: Daniel
Backstage boss: pooch
Backstage ass: Alyssa, Brittany, Paloma

Previously on /bb/:

Attached: 1640713743631.png (238x237, 140.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w2qoj2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does ovi still have the bogged ho around??

noms: Big T and MIchael

Loma is running my heart

Attached: 1657306856298.jpg (490x531, 47.22K)

Paloma is a living oxymoron in this game. She makes horrible strategic decisions, but has a killer social game. She never shuts off. She tells the girls that they have to be secretive about their alliance, but tells everyone she has all the girls. Her head spins when she is talking to Daniel. She confides way too much in Ameerah to the point where Ameerah has Paloma's game in the palm of her hand. She makes alliances, and then removes/replaces/adds people to said alliances without consulting anybody. She is hung up on being a girls girl and getting rid of the men.
Paloma's game (social and strategic) is a blended soup of Christie Murphy, Kaitlyn Herman, and Devin Shepherd. She makes terrible decisions all the time but yet Jasmine, Alyssa, Daniel, and Ameerah report to her like she is the Tiffany Mitchell of the season. She is the cult leader of strategy for many of these players.
For these reasons, I will be giving all of my votes to Paloma to save her game. However, I will be coming back to this post when America votes to save Brittany from backstage, Paloma ends up on the block, goes home, and we have a much, much more monotonous season in our hands. I promise you all, if you want the house to get rid of Paloma, you are making an awful mistake.
Paloma is throwing stones in a delicate, delicate glass house. The games she plays become messier every time I return to the feeds, and if she makes it these next few weeks, I will very much be enjoying BB24.

>Kyle and Monte are cool as fuck, I don't want them to go home right now. And they would gun for me hard if I tried. Week 6 is a sweet spot to start fucking people up.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 134905.jpg (631x783, 74.46K)

ya dun goofed

I know what you did

Attached: 1625818667765.jpg (566x557, 29.67K)

>She makes horrible strategic decisions
its been 2 days

go back

you smell of reddit
worry about getting off the block or securing votes against terrance

>Paloma forming a F6 alliance with alyssa, ameerah, monte, kyle and pooch
>deciding she doesn’t want Pooch in it anymore because she saw him hanging with turner
>kicking him out without consulting the whole group
>inviting Michael to replace him
>just for Michael to tell the cams he plans to blow the alliance up
bbkino

Attached: team sleaze.jpg (1920x1080, 287.28K)

tdlr + still voting Brittany + you're gay + L

streamable.com/w2qoj2

Haven't watched the season yet, any mandatory gays/dykes?

faggot production changing cameras on us

what does michael have to gain by blowing up an alliance that has never even been fully consumated? all that does is potentially put 5 people against you most of whom have other side alliance too protecting them.

damn tays body though

taylor walking around in her underwear

>Fawning over literal nobodies that think they’re celebrities.

took 24 seasons but CBS finally cured racism by casting some cute and bearable blacks

faggot cameraman cutting away from taytay underwear time

1 confirmed gay, 1 confirmed lesbo, lot of questionable dudes

got so drunk last night that i ordered chinese and forgot to pick it up

Attached: 1642887436132.jpg (1571x958, 202.18K)

I guess in his mind he's thinking he's at the bottom at that alliance and it took them a long time to come to him so he doesn't trust them. but yeah, he should work with them for the time being for safety

taylor is very confident with her body

based

Attached: followthelogic.jpg (1920x1080, 314.37K)