We wrestle not... with flesh and blood

We wrestle not... with flesh and blood.

Attached: kennethcopelandinterview.jpg (1072x622, 116.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m2s0nB2VPvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MUH PRIVATE JET

THE MEDIA SAYS JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT

Attached: COPEland.jpg (1200x870, 39.08K)

Embezzlement while he price gouges his followers

>Boomers cream their pants over this

Attached: laughing_tyrone.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

HEY HEY HA HA HO HO
DONALD J TRUMP

the tube full of demons thing actually makes sense if you understand the concept he's referring to. the new testament describes satan as the "prince of the power of the air", which is interpreted by some to mean that while he was thrown out of the spiritual heaven, satan nevertheless inhabits the physical heavens, along with many of his demons / fallen angels.

If there was ever anyone possessed by the devil it's this guy. How are there people who believe he's a man of god? Are Amerisharts really this dumb?

HA HA HA HA!

Do mutts actually listen to this prick? lots of fake preacher in muttland

If he's so afraid of the sky why does he fly in a plane at all?

genuinely the most terrifying human ive ever witnessed. i wonder how many of his followers he has murdered and/or raped

Mutts will listen to anyone who's "proven" to be "successful" by accumulating wealth. Even though 99% it's because they were born into wealth or scammed their way to the top. Just look at all the garbage self-help books they consume all from "self-made" entrepreneurs.

Ken's plane is protected from Satan by many powerful magic wards.

Why not put wards on other planes too? Does he want Satan to get those people? That's pretty unchristian of him.

Oh yeah that makes sense

Attached: huh-christian.gif (474x266, 2.7M)

Fine, I’ll post it.
youtu.be/m2s0nB2VPvs

>Trump was never religious and never gave the inclination that he gave a shit about religion
>Christfags worshiped him
I dont get it.

These preachers are con artists

Anyone who isn’t a nut job leftist is the best choice. American politics is kind of a lesser of two evils situation.

literal textbook definition of what the bible says evil is

>I hate everyone with significantly more material wealth than me and they only have it because they’re lucky and privileged
It’s 2022 get over yourself

That didn't answer my question at all.

Thaumaturgy on this level is far too time intensive to be worked on every single commerial airliner Ken travels on.

There a plethora of Bible verses that call these people out on their farce

Can you point to the question your post you disingenuous turbofaggot?

>I hate everyone with significantly more material wealth than me and they only have it because they’re lucky and privileged

Exactly, though the ones that provide millions (i.e. about 1% of their wealth) to charities are less evil.