Write the plot for season 4

Attached: the_boys_logo_png_by_buffy2ville_ddcs83v-fullview.png (800x310, 85.46K)

>Soldier Boy comes back
literally all you have to do to make another watchable season. every other character sucks.

Starlight kills another innocent person then lectures Hughie about using super powers to protect people. A white guy does nothing racist but maybe says something like "voting IDs should be mandatory" and so MM kills him using super powers. Starlight approves.

>nuke goes off everyone dies
>end of episode 1
>redditors become the main characters
>ratings tank
>show gets cancelled

my wife's son meets my wife's boyfriend

Hughie travels back in time to unbog Starlight
Butcher gets cucked
Homelander rapes and kills everyone
The end

Attached: 06959F37-0B38-4CAA-966E-A9F26156E8AC.jpg (1080x1350, 199.33K)

Homelander and his son pop every libtards head

>one episode flashback showing soldier boy beating up crimson countess and killing some civil rights protestors
>one episode showing the flashback of him killing MM's grandpa and curbstomping some local black youths to really drive home the point that he is le evil
>homelander rewards the deep with his own private aquarium for killing the presidential candidate. We get several scenes per episode of him fucking a different aquatic animal.
>Nina has fled to France and kidnapped Frenchie's long lost second cousin or something. In any case word gets back to him and he demands that The Boys fly over there to save them. Mon Couer, MM, Hughie and Starlight agree, Butcher does not so the gang split up.
>We spend an entire episode in France at a big orgy in a Paris nightclub. Nina shows up with some temp V she stole from butcher and injects it, becoming a supe. She kills Frenchie's cousin and he gets depressed and sad for another episode.
>Nina dies in the all-girl fight between her and Starlight/Kimiko
>Butcher spends an episode finding Stan Edgar and tries to get some secrets out of him but Victoria shows up and conveniently pops his head before he can say anything
>Homelander broods for most of the season, meanwhile the Trump supporters are getting too racist for A-Train to handle so he runs through the entire crowd, killing dozens. Homelander kills him off later.
>More Ashley sex scenes with ugly gremlins, sometimes she has the wig on, sometimes she doesn't

ep1
show starts off with black noir's statue being built. the official story on TV is that soldier boy killed him

homelander gives a speech at a rally about the great sacrifices made to stop the commie terrorist (soldier boy) from doing more harm. ends with him flying off after the crowd mobs a starlight supporter

ryan is at vought super school being a slight psychopath

hughie and starlight leaving a restaurant. someone tries to mug them on the way to the car. hughie punches him, protecting starlight.

butcher and the rest of the boys discuss their plan for headpopper. they've found out her plans work using EMF radiation and are going to trap her in a metal cage

ep2

starts off with a payback era flashback. sirens can be heard as it's revealed a near naked black noir is escaping from the hospital. he is running from a series of guards behind him. his guts are held in by seran wrap.

butcher goes to a press conference where the headpopper is attending. he brings an EMF detector. frenchie and kimiko are in the van taking readings. kimiko punches a hole through some random heads guard or something and frenchie does an ape face. then she does some gibberish hand gestures. it's a kimiko scene who gives a fuck?

homelander is helping ryan train his powers. it's clear ryan has the potential to be much, much stronger than him. gus is watching the CCTV footage from south america where he has fled.

ashley and the deep are handling the PR disaster after his wife leaves him. they encounter homelander and still appear terrified of him. he seems pleased by this.

butcher and hughie are seen in a DIY store buying up a load of materials for the cage. they discuss temp V and butcher reveals his cancer diagnosis to hughie. he threatens him into not telling any of the other boys

I know how it will end- nobody important will die, and story will move fucking nowhere. Maybe Homelander son moves back to that CIA lady.

Fast forward few years. Homelander is raising up his son so they can rule together.
Most of the season is the boys dealing with filler etc. with main arc them trying to get through to the son and convince him how bad his father is.
Soldier Boy/whoever provides a threat, father and son deal with it together, eveything is on course for them to rule the world together.
Eventually (due to reasons) son turns on father and dies in the act of patricide.

HOMELANDER storms the capital and murders everyone. Afterwards, he slowly looks directly into the camera.

HOMELANDER: "Okay Trump voters, now do you finally understand why January 6 was a national travesty? Support your local congressmen in voting Donald Trump into prison."

HOMELANDER drops mic and screen fades to black.

Attached: disappointed-homelander.gif (498x278, 3.63M)

This Time Around,I'm Stayin' At Home,
And Things Are Gonna Get Better.
Workin' A Stipe,
Lovin' My Wife,
Until I Got That Letter.

My Wife’s Son,He's Comin' To Stay,
My Wife’s Son,Hip Hip Hip Hooray,
My Wife’s Son,He's Comin' To Stay,
My Wife’s Son,He's Makin' Each Day!

The Best That He Can.

Also He's A Nigger!

same shit as the last two season

I don't know what S4 will be about but it will have a thing to say about abortion rights, that's for hecking sure!

Kimiko and I get married and we live happily ever after, oui oui.

they can't do a fast forward anymore now that butcher has maybe 18 months left without plot bullshit

This, so much this. Bravo! Have an upvote.
Why aren't we talking more about this? BAKA

people still talk about this show??

Have some respect. 6 million Democrat senators died on January 6.

>Soldier Boy being frozen at the end was a misdirect, only temporary
>Homelander brings him back, knowing that he would now want to help him + hopefully be the father he always wanted
>Frenchie and Kimiko get murdered early on by them, assassination, they didnt' see it coming.
>Hughie misses the high of being a supe, starts using v behind starlights back and acts as a vigilante at night
>Butcher seeking out stronger v (who knows how he'll get it)

this is better than what we will get

>Homelander floats over a crowd of libtards with Ryan, both their eyes glowing red
>"NYAHAHAHA! You fucking libtards. You really thought you could defeat me, the Golden God, the President of the USA, and my son? Prepare to get lasered you pathetic leftoids."
>"Not if we laser you first!" Ryan and a suddenly appearing Butcher laser Homelander in unison
>"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE THE RIGHT IS ALWAYS RIGHT SAVE ME TRUMP" Homelander screams before flying away horribly wounded
>Ryan and Butcher prepare to go after him but Butcher suddenly collapses
>"Oi Ryan... promise me lad... you will vote... Hillary 2024... it's her time innit..."
>"I will... I will... father."
>Butcher smiles one last time before fading away
>Ryan's breathing starts getting heavier and heavier until he screams and lasers the sky
>"FUCK TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPP!!!!"

I write 1/4 of a plot and then intersperse it with time filling (cheap) scenes just like every webshow.

I won't give you any ideas Seth.

white men do bad things
white women get blacked

good go on
you write a better version of whatever they are cooking up

IM NOT DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU KRIPKE. FUCK OFF

powerful.

Attached: hit me in the feels.jpg (480x500, 37.06K)

>White Men, Drumpf, Guns, and Christians are LE BAD
There.

something something Homelander buttseks something laser eyes something something

Chinese steal V formula and getbtgeir own supe team
Highlander tries to rally all the American supes
They make a deal with the Chinese and betray him during the fight
Wounded he gets away

HOMELANDER 2024