TV show introduces a character who's a narcissistic psychopath

>TV show introduces a character who's a narcissistic psychopath
>He's immediately the most popular male character of the year among women
>Internet is flooded with female desire to have sex with him
Why are women like this?

Attached: jamie-campbell-bower-1654024257.jpg (640x426, 25.08K)

It's not women. He is based as fuck. Honestly the only good character/actor of the show with Max.

did he really do anything wrong

That actor is known for being particularly attractive.

Hes handsome and white, but I thought Eddie was the one people were simping for?

>character
Dude it's an open secret that women fall for men with dark triad personality traits. Nice, honest, modest, self-effacing guys are boring and only useful for betabux.

Are you 5?

Women like looking at attractive men. Men like looking at attractive women. It has nothing to do with the actor’s character.

that's not eddie
and eddie's not a psycho

>It has nothing to do with the actor’s character
cope

you gotta be joking

Like Any Forums doesn't fall for every 5/10 female murderer out there.

Adam Driver moment

>Good-looking male, blonde, blue-eyed, best actor
Yeah, it's shocking that women like him

Only looks matter

Post proof lying fuck
I bet you think hes a ''literally me'' and women all want sex with you even tho you are a incel failure

A tale as old as time. Women (no matter how much they deny or refuse it) are attracted to dominant males. Even women who find them disgusting and piggish feel an evolutionary trembling when a dominant man is around. It’s why women go after men who are more assertive, aggressive, and have just enough of the primitive animal in them to protect them and keep them safe. It’s science and it always has been. It’s why being a simp or a white night will get you nowhere. A certain class of men have one foot in their primal manhood, and one foot in empathetic, rational enlightenment. These are the men who will take all your women. I am one of them and have taken many.

This. And this nigga is pretty good looking.

>attractive man
>outwardly kind and gentle when his power is controlled
>soft, gentle, speech
>Hidden grim, sad, lonely boy, psycho dark side (just the kind women think they can "fix")
>insanely powerful (in a cool way)
Gee I wonder why women like him.

yeah, this

Attached: Screenshot - Works Archive of Our Own.png (669x134, 26.87K)

Well, yes. Romance novels is a huge industry, and in 99% of the cases it's about a woman who manages to take control of a hot dangerous guy by making him fall in love with her.

Explain hoards of women simping Adam Driver

how do I become a dominant male as a manlet?

Attached: 1656281022672.png (357x357, 46.89K)

He's literally me

Be mean as fuck. I’m 5’ 8”, 130 lbs. I’m fucking tiny but lean and muscular. Everyone in my life respects me because of the way I carry myself. I’m chill but don’t let anyone disrespect or get over on me. I’ve been married 9 years and she’s seen me get vicious real fast, especially when it comes to protecting her, our animals, or our money. She’s seen me do and say some depraved things and has even asked me “why am I with someone capable of such violence?”. I tell her “ idk, you’re the one who’s still here. You can leave at any time. Except not really because I’ll kill you” then we have hot angry sex.