Why do they hate anime so much?

why do they hate anime so much?

Attached: UK_Outline_and_Flag.svg.png (800x1179, 119.03K)

British TV networks almost never broadcasted it in the 2000s/2010s as opposed to American networks pumping it out every day

the working class has a rabid hatred for nonces because of upper class noncery

pokemon and beyblade were on tv a lot when I was little

For poofs and nonces.

what networks? cbbc, itv, and channel 5 didn't have it, from what I remember

We had to be closet weebs growing up here in the USA. I remember getting called gay and bullied for just playing yugioh. Ever since then if someone even mentioned anime I would vehemently deny I even knew what they were talking about.
Crazy how the last few years have shown an explosion in mainstream anime popularity. Some zoomer things I kind of envy.

>the working class has a rabid hatred for nonces because of upper class noncery
Then how come pakis are allowed to kidnap children without consequences ?

Attached: mini balalaïka.jpg (1605x1797, 965.22K)

citv

because the Indian and Pakistani phenotype is underrepresented

>the working class has a rabid hatred for nonces because of upper class noncery

yet pakis still have rape gangs

>he think our working classes don’t hate pakis too

Never targetted the working class, was mostly foster home kids, wards of the state and the underclass.

Pokémon
Digimon
Beyblade
Yu gi oh
Dragon ball Z

All that was on TV when I was growing up

Because they're based and they hate faggots and nonce which ironically enough is what anime makes people turn into.

You know, I love anime a lot; not as much as weird obsessive people who cosplay and make it their identity and shit, but I will at the very least concede this to you.
I used to hate children before anime, now I love them, not in a sexual way at all, I just think kids are cute and funny now.
I also used to hate fags but now I find myself thinking androgynous shit actually looks kind of cool and sometimes wish I could look more pretty but I find sodomy abhorrent. So I actually think you are at least halfway right.

>biggest anime podcast in the world is two brits and an aussie

even when oppressed brit weebs succeed

They do? Well, I can't blame them.

only ones i remember being popular were pokemon and dragonball desu. i remember thinking the art style looked really ugly with the spikey hair in dragonball. i never thought of them as 'anime' just cartoons and i assumed they were american because they were in american english

>i assumed they were american because they were in american english
kek

I used to watch Yugioh, Pokemon, Digimon all the time on the telly

but they were

Attached: 1631182009703.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

This is true. Japan is U.S. territory.

>i assumed they were american because they were in american english
kek I was the same, didn’t know they were anime until around 2015

calling them out would be racist

>Crazy how the last few years have shown an explosion in mainstream anime popularity.
thats the worst part about it, cant stand normies

Attached: IMG_20220811_092218.jpg (322x264, 14.17K)

i got introduced to the idea of anime from video game message boards, i loved japanese games so people said i would love 'anime' and i just hated it. i didn't even understand why they were just considered cartoons

Black zoomers love anime

>why they weren't

similar, i got into anime a bit because i liked FMA and the first season of attack on titan. but everything else i saw was trash, just stopped caring about it as soon as i liked it lol

Extremely based

i watched castlevania to see how bad it was and it was brilliant but weebs hate it because it wasn't made by japanese people kek. still love my jap games though