"I must protect my wife's son."

>"I must protect my wife's son."

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH He LITERALLY said that

Attached: butcher.jpg (1200x1200, 389.21K)

>surry m8 we gutta team up with my wife's boyfriend

>reddit leftoids think this series only makes fun of radical right-wing chuds
mfw Butcher said wife's son

Attached: 1407339739436.gif (321x218, 1.88M)

Attached: 1657349908831.png (640x604, 489.48K)

I must protect my wifes son and the state of israel!
Trumpanzees will NOT destroy our democracy, get boosted!

It's fucking ridiculous how many problems only existed in Season 3 because no one can effectively communicate. Why didn't Mallory just text Butcher that Homelander has Ryan? Instead she just assumes he's ready to take a call. Butcher says something that he should know SB would have no respect for instead of just telling him to leave the kid to him and focus on Homelander. Now that I think of it, did Mallory just say nothing and let Ryan think Butcher hated him this whole time instead of trying to explain that he's just trying to keep him safe?

he didn’t *literally* say what you wrote

Rapist*

Dude has a full set of hair and perfect hairline. Do you really expect him to have high testosterone levels?

>he's my wife's son
why would you even publicly admit that? I'm pretty sure that was shameful even before this "wife's son" meme started.

She willingly slept with Homelander

It was to bait retards like you.

You know nothing about testosterone and genetics. Stop embarrassing yourself and commit suicide already.

>it's real
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1657242877973.jpg (883x758, 62.72K)

Let the baldie cope. If estrogen was actually the cause of hair growth that faggot would take more HRT than a tranny just to get his hairline back.

butchers behavior is portrayed as desirable. protect your wifes son from another man at all costs!

and retards like you who don't want your based gigachad to be called a gigacuck

Literally, the leftist 4channer. Kek.

Attached: 1635467035436.jpg (686x1186, 83.3K)

fucking kek

>Knock out Soldier boy with some Russian nerve agent
>It's so easy to do that Frenchie can knock it up in a lab in like 5 minutes, while being shot
>"HOW DO WE EVER STOP HOMELANDER?"
I'm honestly done with this show. If this nerve agent works against supes, why not use it against Homelander? Like, hello? Sure, it just knocks him out at best, but once he's vulnerable, you either lock him away (like soldier boy), or strike a killing blow somehow.

oi, mate. You can't just knock out the father of my wife's son... also, gasing people is nazi stuff, we do not endorse use of chemical weapons.

fuck, I don't know if this is real or not...

this is the dumbest episode of a tv show since GoT ending