Kinos with protagonists that are depicted as good but are actually evil in hindsight?

Kinos with protagonists that are depicted as good but are actually evil in hindsight?

Attached: batman-a-white-male-billionaire-who-spends-his-leisure-time-1165739.png (500x334, 95.24K)

>BATMAN IS EVIL... CUZ HE'S LE WHITE AND LE HECKIN RICH M'KAY?

he also likes to torture people in a bat suit.
i dont know what point are the lefties trying to make.
batman was always a fucked up character

Batman helped out during Hurricane Katrina though

No that was Rudy Giuliani

Attached: AllNazisdeservedeath.jpg (770x1096, 153.29K)

>Batman beats up the poor and mentally ill
Didn't he literally go after the mafia and the rest of the gotham and and beat the shit out of corrupt cops in year one? He only incarcerates a mentally ill poorfag if their trying to rape and murder somnebody?

American culture puts criminals on a pedestal and gives no fucks about the victims.

People worship him as an ideal hero when he’s an incompetent jackass

This. The jews really are dogshit devil worshippers, and so is that pagan retard hitler for still falling for their tricks.

yea batman is a chud. If he was real he'd be wearing a maga hat while enacting class warfare. Fuck batman.

You're replying to a shitpost using a photo that was repurposed from a twitter screen cap.

Considering how easy it is for criminals to escape prison, take them over, and how corrupt the courts are, you would think Batman would use infinite resources and money to mend the justice system and prison.

Vigilantes are always power tripping psychos. Look at how real life ones turn out, it always escalates

>People worship him as an ideal hero
he is not superman
he is borderline a psicopath and he expends his nights beating random people to deal with his own issues.
i wouldnt want to be him.

>The poor and mentally ill can do no wrong
t. Retard

>working class
>criminals
I guess it's a kind of work

What's your favorite BatSuit? For me, it's the beginning suit in Arkham Knight.

Attached: Batman_City.jpg (1234x750, 35.35K)

>worlds greatest detective
>doesn’t actually do any detective work
>doesn’t try to help people who are framed and wrongly convicted
>just beats people up

Not true. While he is a billionaire he doesn't get to enjoy it because 'muh dead parents', and he also spends all his wealth into his Batman shit, charities, and giving back to the poor through charities. Secondly, he pays for all the damages caused by him and healthcare costs from beating up criminals through the Martha Wayne trust fund. He also funds organizations dedicated to giving jobs to felons and making sure the cycle of crime doesn't occur. Pic related is braindead.

Kryptonite suite built solely to take out that smug little alien prick

Attached: y4th7q6wq3k51.jpg (572x1024, 46.18K)

>career criminals
>the working class
Your mind on far left idealism

Attached: 226F1887-769E-44A7-89AA-ABC871EB0030.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

Brainlet bait post kys

how do you know hes white if he wears a mask?

Attached: 1648729359867.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Because he's a billionaire

Yeah, what are you a fucking racist? What if he’s Italian?

I'm still trying to understand the ending of The Dark Knight
>Citizens of Gotham are tempted to incite violence in order for their own survival but ultimately refuse and are willing to sacrifice themselves
>Five minutes later Commissioner Gordon and Batman decide to lie to the aforementioned Citizens because Harvey Dent chose violence
Am I missing something or is this the dumbest screenplay ever conceived?
Alfred's a bitch, by the way. That cocky fucknut deserves to die for his accent alone.

Attached: TMmp2QaVH6jzAnkH7UedeFGteidMYqNM2bBmR2W4Wbg.png (500x375, 283.65K)

>>Five minutes later Commissioner Gordon and Batman decide to lie to the aforementioned Citizens because Harvey Dent chose violence

they wanted to make Dent a symbol of justice even if he was a piece of shit.
batman thinks the end always justifies the means and gordon accepts to go along with his plan.
and it worked well.