You're a damn good priest, but you're a loose canon

>you're a damn good priest, but you're a loose canon
>hand in your robes and your cross
>and your other cross

Attached: 1630252036623.jpg (251x201, 7.84K)

> and your hidden ankle cross

I want your rosaries on my desk by the end of the day

>I got a missive straight from the Vatican. Your methodologies are outlandish and your conversion techniques a perversion against common decency.

>Which is why you leave us no choice but to canonize you

Attached: inquisition-wheel[1].jpg (400x398, 39.89K)

>i don't have an ankle cr-
>HAND IN YOUR ANKLE CROSS RIGHT NOW THE POPE IS BREATHING UP MY ASS FOR YOUR LITTLE TRICKS

Attached: 1529750297170.jpg (403x392, 39.97K)

>I picked the wrong week to quit flogging

Damn... two days from eternal salvation

Who's your favorite Any Forums priest? For me it was Bobby Fischer's second in Pawn Sacrifice.

Jesus said thus: food is free in most universes. It's weird you guys have to pay for it.

Attached: 1654272827108.jpg (725x1200, 138.25K)

>no criminal record, no wife, no job history, no car, no facebook, never leaves his apartment, what kind of animal are we dealing with here?
>sir, i'm pretty sure he's a monk

Attached: 1529672220352.png (657x527, 23.52K)

>What do you mean he's NEVER laid eyes on a woman?

>I want you to meet your new partnet
>Bishop, you know I work alone
>*prepubescent boy enters the room*
>look I don't like this anymore than you do.

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"yup, that's me"
>"no no, not the guy with the robe, the one behind him getting coals stucked up his arse"
>"quite a tricky situation, heh, you must be wondering how i ended up in that position"
>"well, it's a long story but it all began one hot summer morning in the year of 1492..."

Attached: 1610468155922.jpg (56x45, 2.51K)

>HE WAS ONLY 17 YEARS AND 364 DAYS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

This is basically the true story of Martin Luther

>LUTHER, MY SACRISTY. NOW.

A president's son who uses cocaine should not be allowed to be president...again.

i could watch a comedy kino about Luther made with that style

Portray him as a fat, loud, obnoxious beer swilling fartmachine with a short temper and zero tolerance for bullshit.

Literally this movie

Attached: leonmorinpriest.jpg (1288x1600, 189.37K)

real life luther also had like 40 kids from 20 different women, theres lots of room for comedy in that.

>a loose canon
Subtle.

>He is worse than a heathen sir, he is... a heretic

4 inquisitors wearing black capes and one circus performer in the swelling cellar

kek

Basically any time a priest shows up in a Carpenter movie you know he'll be pretty cool. That's especially true if he's played by Donald Pleasance.

Lmao

Prefect Bates, DDF. We'll be taking the lead for this case from now on, so you stand down, priest.