If this movie came out today you would react to this scene in the same way you are reacting to the upcoming show

If this movie came out today you would react to this scene in the same way you are reacting to the upcoming show.

Attached: uh10ble42r321.jpg (620x620, 47.35K)

As a child I rolled my eyes at this scene

if ifs and buts was candys and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas

If this movie came out today, Gandalf would kill the Witch-King, because he doesn't identify as a man.

No, because I read the books and know that Merry stabbed the Witch King with a special dagger that made him vulnerable to mortal weapons.

Also, that scene was much better in the book because you see it from Merry's perspective.

Things weren't so pozzed back then so people looked past it

How does he die/is he beaten in the books?

LotR is overrated as shit, I thought it was dumb on release too

If it came out today Eoywn would have been doing Legolas tier shit and gotten into an argument with her uncle about women being on the battlefield.
Jackson trivialize the scene a bit for film, but at least it actually occurs. Tolkien liked that sort of super literal MacDuff style prophecy.

>I'll have you know ive had shit opinions for over 2 decades
Good for you big guy

LotRtards are the original MCU fans, you're welcome fat fuck

no, people werent so sensitive back then so they didnt care

It's not so much the way he dies but the way she says the line is kind of condescending. Like the "umm sweetie" types on Twitter would say it. I remember cringing a bit when I watched it but it's not that bad compared to more recent shit.

talk about your side leftie. It's not being "sensitive" to react to a non-justified niggerification of yet another western culture classic.

Merry hamstrings him with a magical dagger the Hobbits find early in the story, which isn't in the movie. This weakens him and Eoywn deals the killing blow. The exchange is much less trivial, but more or less the same.

Id say : y’all just got Storched! (Larry storch) “

Attached: C57844C5-4EFA-465C-B4D4-B2CC98ACE4AE.jpg (667x477, 251.75K)

yes you are. do you seriously not realizing all you do is whine like a bitch about make believe characters?

I think it’s just that this scene is well done and you come to like the character enough for it to feel deserved.
Maybe write better scripts retard?

This would not be the same movie at all if it came out today. This thread you keep making is retarded.

Merry still stabs him in the movie though

you'd complain about it if it released today, its the media thats changed, its you. you have brain rot from special interests who want to own your vote over fabricated culture issues so they can continue their tax breaks

I honestly haven't watched Return in years. As far as the movie is concerned it's a plain old dagger.

It works because her character is good.

>I AM NO MAN
>Unzips dick

No they aren't larping zoomie

>its the media thats changed
Freudian slip

The difference is these days there are genuinely subversive and dishonest reasons for shoving this shit in. Back then it was "oh haha that's kinda funny checking pwned"

Attached: 1639676431062.jpg (1024x684, 114.93K)

Nope, the quality of art has just diminished greatly. Cope and seethe, you will never be a woman.

And you're whining like a bitch to anonymous virgins on a TV and film board on an anime website. Do something productive.

Was it this retarded in the novel?

im not complaining about you, im just telling you what you are