When did it become normal for everyone to watch and reference Superhero movies...

When did it become normal for everyone to watch and reference Superhero movies? When I was a kid you would get your ass kicked if you brought up Batman out of nowhere.

Attached: 1657290583121.webm (615x850, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/L7wXUWU.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonites
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's crazy how you can tell she's actually trad just by how healthy she looks. Modern women are oily, fat pigs.

soft disclosure for what is coming

I'm so lonely

are you 80 years old?

>Disregard modern lifestyle
>Be fit, healthy, happy, beautiful and free from anxiety and neurosis

Could it really be this simple?!

When I was a kid we actually talked about batman out of nowhere.

t. 39

You were one of the kids I used to beat up then lmao.

i know exactly what you mean; ran across some of the mennonite women and they were stunning in their modesty and glowing health

I want a woman from Babylon

you’ve never been in a fight

I really think most people would be happier if they went to church, got married, and had kids in their twenties. Everyone seems to think they're supposed to be a neurotic Jewish man because that's what's in movies.

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_7a92370a-8e3b-11eb-af74-aabf762d9542.jpg (1083x1625, 251.4K)

Is this from a show?

That's not true I've fought plenty of kids

>first word on F she thinks about is "family"
I am not ready for those feels.

What religion are these girls? I'm converting today.

People emulate what they see.
There are very few positive depictions of healthy, heteronormative, homogeneous families in visual media (film, TV, commercials), so it should come as no surprise that young people aren't following an example that simply isn't there.

longer video with sound

i.imgur.com/L7wXUWU.mp4

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO OBTAIN THIS?

Attached: 1469773816218.gif (500x340, 473.01K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonites

>People emulate what they see.
underrated. easy to forget this when libertarian 101 grads say "tv companies are only giving people what they want." not true

I need a gf who doesn't even know batman

Literally the opposite. Bored housewives are the most mentally ill category of women you can find. They are literally the biggest market for anti depressants and cheap wine. Valium is called a housewife drug for a reason.

Is it a show or some kind of TikTok shit?

tik tok logo at the beginning

of these I only know batman

>Bored housewives are the most mentally ill category of women you can find. They are literally the biggest market for anti depressants and cheap wine. Valium is called a housewife drug for a reason.
do you really think thats whats going on in op

uhh what world do you live in? People still push that shit everywhere...go to church get married have kids it's what you do. why? just because you need to do exactly what everyone else does.
I went down that road. One divorce later I've learned that life isn't for everyone and forcing it just makes people miserable. I don't like dealing with kids and I don't want to live with another person. Sorry not sorry. If that's what works for you, fine but stop trying to pretend like everything would be perfect if that's what everyone did.
When you aren't attacking secular people, you're infighting and splitting off into different groups. There's hundreds if not thousands of different denominations of the same religion in the US. So, which one is right? Just stop. Kepp that shit to yourself. Stop forcing YOUR CHOSEN lifestyle on me. I'm not trying to tell all of you to be single people. Or go gay or trans. Just stop.

If she's really that detached from cultural context and given that maintaining a household these days takes like 4-6 hours a day max, what does she do all day?

You can't.
What tradfags usually don't like to hear is the fact that for a woman like this, you also have to pure. The mere fact you are here is a proof you are lost and forbidden from having waifu like this.

This is because of nuclear family. Being a housewife in a strict nuclear family is this mind-crushing shit you depict.
However, being a housewife in a classical human model - ie.: massive multigenerational family that lives together, is a very different thing altogether, especially for women, since they get all the social drama they need, along with wisdom (and control) from older women around.
I am not sure how Mennonites live, so don't take my word for it, but I think they live in massive families.

... as an adult?

Attached: 1640377274681.png (443x449, 205.14K)

>uhh what world do you live in?
earth where almost no one does any of that shit

Haneke debunked all tradfags decades ago