Who else is hyped?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CAWZMssP3gM

I read the screenplay last night and I’m actually pretty excited for this one.

Attached: CE3042FA-EF9A-4FB4-8791-548BA3ED0F80.jpg (1170x1032, 551.26K)

Why do you read scripts? The intrigue disappears.

Feels a little too A24-ey but I'm down for anything that's not Thor 8

I just enjoy it I can’t help myself.
I think that’s kind of the vibe but fortunately the dialogue looks pretty well written compared to Midsommar or Hereditary.

ffs they cast the hammerhead shark again

>omg, is that another SLOW BURNER to add to my list of MINDFUCK movies that entirely capture the nature of society?

to find funny little changes like this of course

Attached: chaulk.jpg (1427x868, 262.69K)

A24 isn't involved in any way, but I get what you're saying. They cut the trailer in their style. I'm looking forward to The Menu though, looks intriguing at least.

Die shill

Why can't we talk about this movie?

It’s not a slow burn.

The cast is pretty fucking white

Nobody is shilling it this far in advance. If you don’t want to talk about the movie maybe get the fuck out of this thread, Karen.

Why doea Any Forums only like jumpscares?

>Nobody is shilling this far in advance
There's literally a trailer already up

It doesn’t come out until mid November. I’m just discussing it because I’m excited for it. You’re camping in the thread pouting about it being discussed because?

Do a movie with Nicholas Hoult before Furiosa. Hollywood gangs hehe. Although I liked him in The Favourite.

I'm not the same guy you were originally talking to, I was just calling you out because you said something retarded.

what's the plot? Are they cooking humans or something?

He’s good in The Great too
>said something retarded
That it’s not coming out until mid November?
>Are they cooking humans or something?
No

Capeshit success scared movie fans away. Now it is better to restore the audience with small budget films.

Let’s hope so