THE BOYS

>YOU AINT NO HERO. YOU JUTS ANOTHER RACIST PIECE OF SHIT WE CANT SEEM TO GET RID OF. DIS IS FOR MY FAMILY!
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1325889949.png (1246x522, 857.21K)

>an asian, a woman and black person overpowering le evil white man
Why does this show pretend to be anti-woke?

>they all fail and SB goes nuclear anyway

>caring so much about the race of the actors
Rent free

>stronk independant lesbo who don't need no man sacrifices herself to save the day
stunning and brave
I clapped!

this show just proves that superheros are the real heros. Thank you Crypkey for deconstructing the superhero genre!

Any Forums loses once again

Attached: 136555464856.jpg (1246x522, 543.42K)

>stop noticing the messages the writers explicitly tell you that they put in there on purpose
bruh

There are a million things done on purpose that you don't notice. Cinematography, sound design, hair styling, etc. But you had to single out the races and sexes cause you're obsessed.

The cinematography, sound design, hair styling isn't trying to push an agenda

Every film ever made is pushing an agenda.

Soldierbros...how are we coping?

Attached: 1657278790892.webm (568x638, 989.18K)

>we based Homelander on Donal Drumpf despite him being an exact copy of a magazine made in the 1990's

Attached: bemused-shrek.png (372x338, 249.24K)

Every haircut?

I don't understand, when was soldier boy racist at all??? based on the framing, I thought he was mostly surprised at gay couples walking around

>Pretend to be anti woke
This shit is literally the most woke garbage out right now

Vaught is woke. The show makes fun of that constantly.

He lived, he put up a great fight, he kept his word and gave up what he wanted most. Only good guy in the show

it makes fun of it for being insincerely woke.
it's saying woke is a good thing, that you need to be more woke.

I haven't seen any sincere wokeness in the show, so it's obviously making fun of woke in general.

The maximum length the show will go to is to poke fun of corporate virtue signalling, when making fun of the left. Other than that every core message in the tshow is ORANGE MAN BAD

a political agenda?

>racists are playing the victim
my sides

Damn.. didn't know the sound design in the LEGO movie was pushing an agenda