What was your country up to in 1500 AD?

what was your country up to in 1500 AD?

Attached: my byli.jpg (1444x1440, 182.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_War_(1485–1503)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Continuous civil war

Attached: NativeAmericanCultures_web_preview_2400x[1].png (1784x2000, 753.66K)

unironically the peak of our history

Attached: henry-viii-gettyimages-164081255.jpg (1200x1200, 211.74K)

same phenotype

Attached: 1624464714974.jpg (1924x1561, 2.45M)

defeating poland as an ally of a great turkish empire

being TURKISHHH

this

the Habsburgs were rising to power
the emperor was fighting the Ottomans and the French
Luther was about to kickstart the Protestant reformation
princes were about to revolt for more power and independence using Luther's preachings as excuse
peasants were about to revolt (without success)
knights and petty feudal lords were losing their medieval powers and rights and waged wars to try to prevent it but to no avail, territorial princes took over
the emperor tried to centralize the empire with a system of 'imperial circles', but to no avail
Swabian merchants like the Fuggers or Welsers were making fat bank and became some of the richest men on earth at the time

Attached: Kaiser_Maximilian_1_b.jpg (890x1200, 193.58K)

Attached: ind.gif (280x158, 842.22K)

Poland and Ottoman Empire were good allies for the most part of 1500s
polish king Zygmunt August was even invited to the ceremony of circumcision of Sultan's son once
king Stefan Batory who was hungarian dragged us into wars with ottomans in late 16th century

heh nice try
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_War_(1485–1503)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance

War with WKL

you said 1500 zbigniew

Giv us a stick to bang together fella

Attached: gonna scab your trash and there is nothing you can do about it cunt.png (1200x900, 675.68K)

Apparently this lad was a real powerhouse back in his day, before he got fat and drunk. Also he was 188cm tall, which was pretty big for the time.

>polish king Zygmunt August was even invited to the ceremony of circumcision of Sultan's son once
wtf?

it's still pretty big today (aside from Any Forums, where everyone is 2,50m tall)

Attached: images (317).jpg (554x554, 31.35K)

>Henry VIII
>battle of Flodden
>church of England
>Elizabeth I
>execution of Mary, Queen of Scots
>destruction of the Spanish Armada

absolutely kino century

yeah it was a thing, but i made a mistake, it wasn't Zygmunt August but his father, king Zygmunt I Stary
and because of the invitation Zygmunt Stary considered inviting Sultan for the wedding of his son Zygmunt August but ultimately he didn't, as inviting muslims for a catholic wedding would be too much

>it's still pretty big today
Is it really? I didn't know germans where shorter then nords.

>safavidniggers taking power

vgh...what could have been...

Tupis, whose origins lie in the lower Amazonian basin, had driven the Jês out of the coastline and taken over the region. Some more developed Tupi and Guarani chiefdoms lived around agriculture and were starting to resemble kingdoms. The Amazon had become densely populated, with around 5-8 million inhabitants, a number of proto-urban settlements and a distant-reaching trade network along the rivers. Some say the first Portuguese here was Duarte Pacheco in 1498. The total population of Brazil was around 8-10 million.

Attached: mapa.jpg (1024x1159, 360.95K)

Started off by being subjects of Denmark
Had a civil war
Ended up a free country
Not much else

Attached: 1654503157641.png (1014x914, 222.16K)