What was Kong thinking at this moment?

What was Kong thinking at this moment?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (300x168, 8.31K)

He was thinking of how long it’ll take for his next reboot.

He couldn't breeve

Attached: Zogzilla.jpg (1098x1683, 319.24K)

>Bitch niggas pussing out. He knows he can't defeat by balloon form. NiiiiiiGGA!

Attached: Kingu Kongu tai Gojira (King Kong vs. Godzilla) (1962).mkv_20220323_204341.571.jpg (1920x816, 177.47K)

>BANANA

>They called me Mr. Glass!

>wow, I just narrowly avoided getting my ass kicked again

Attached: AHEM(1).jpg (493x750, 171.16K)

>He's right. I'm unfit for human civilization. I should go back to my ancestral homeland where I belong.

>"LIZARDS could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this city before. There could be LIZARDS anywhere." The screams of the people felt good against his ears. "I HATE LIZARDS" he thought. Was(Not Was)'s "Walk like a Dinosaur" reverberated the entire city block, making the people cry even as the grape kool-aid & banana wine circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of reptiles after dark. "When you're a giant gorilla, you can break any laws you want" he said to himself, out loud.

Attached: godzilla-kong.gif (498x278, 1.66M)

Kek. I miss this meme

I dinndu nuffin

This. No one believed for a second that Kong stood a chance. Goji is king

>from my point of view the jedi are evil

me and my descendants are gonna get gibs from those stinking reptiles for the next 1000 years

Yeah he's a man of few thoughts.

Attached: 1612132710193.jpg (1000x1200, 237.52K)

So they will both appear in the next movie. Other than Godzilla being the main lead what else should happen? Will humans hate Godzilla or try to rebuilt their relations?

OOOOOO OOO AH AHHH

Good post

Now I admire Gojira, I do.....but Kong.....he monke

He didn't do shit and if next movie is another Kong story the series may as well end right there.

#madatmonke

>That's right, walk away Zilla. You know why I let you win the fight? Because its TOO SMALL! I don't care about it! It's nothing to me! It's a bacterium! I travel on islands you can't even imagine! You can't conceive of what I'm capable of! I'm so far beyond you! I'm like a god in monkey clothing! Lightning bolts shoot from my finger tips!

kek