Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams Reveals Whether HBO Show’s Violence Traumatized Her

>s Maisie Williams haunted by her time on Game of Thrones? As Syrio would say, "Not today!" The actress starred as Arya Stark across the HBO fantasy drama's eight seasons. And while her former co-star Sophie Turner recently said that she will eventually experience "symptoms of trauma" from some of the heavy subject matter and intense scenes, Williams says that she wasn't affected in the same way. "I didn't find the scenes that I shot on Game of Thrones, and the nature of the violence and the descent into obsession over this list of names that she wants to kill

imdb.com/news/ni63641502

Attached: maisie williams.webm (640x1136, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofowns.com/488#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She reminds me more of chloe

Is this a filter? Did she get a subtle amount of work done? It feels like for the last couple years nearly every new picture of her looks a lot better than before

Attached: ashley boettcher.jpg (735x683, 259.69K)

i thhink that's someone else

If her season 2 scenes had been anything like their book counterparts it would probably traumatise any kid, the show was very watered down though, I don’t think there’s much in game of thrones that would be harmful to a kid, I started watching it when I was 12 and didn’t find anything disturbing

I can understand it for Sophie though since D&D shoehorned in a retarded and completely unnecessary rape scene for Sansa that she had to act out

Attached: 2C97FB29-27A1-4A50-9F8E-C279F62D1F0B.jpg (755x1024, 113.45K)

Attached: 1657354248820.jpg (346x546, 147.6K)

I believe her name is Isabela Merced

FINISH THE BOOKS BEFORE YOU DIE OF FAT YOU LAZY FAT FUCKING HACK

Attached: R96f62db33bbab4f386357d6bf0fa3a43.jpg (665x662, 29.35K)

He just gave an update this week, again without a release date.

>forgotten person says/does something to become relevant again

Boring.

Attached: 1657355931794.png (1300x927, 1.73M)

The questionthat op really wantd to ask is, will he be illegal if he dated her?

Attached: 0051 - oc9FLJ2.png (600x600, 79.05K)

who do i call to have sex with this individual

This individual

Disney.

Attached: Star wars.jpg (640x797, 84.03K)

why do actors from huge shows never do anything after said show finishes?

Just went and read the blog post, this made me laugh, really wants to distance himself from the HBO show now

Overall we learnt nothing new though, everything in that “update” is stuff he’s said numerous times over the last decade. I can’t really blame him. He’s an old man well past retirement age who chooses to keep taking on dozens of projects, so he’s certainly not lazy like a lot of people say he is, it sounds like he’s just having a really difficult time putting all the pieces together for winds and has to keep ripping out hundreds of pages and rewriting them. I hope we see a song of ice and fire reach a conclusion but I’m not optimistic about it

Attached: DE626C4C-B181-4C21-850F-8618837D7EE2.jpg (671x120, 32.76K)

It’s not her retard

he revealed on a podcast yesterday that he's finished writing chapters for several characters, he's getting close

GRRM keeps talking about being a gardener, but I've never heard of a guy who keeps growing and growing for ten years, only to have nothing to show for it.

Which podcast? I usually autistically stalk everything George does for winds updates but must’ve missed this one

check his bank account, I'm sure he has something

Hideous Kojima

gameofowns.com/488#