Cobra Kai

I watched the first 3 episodes of season one last night. So far, I'm liking it a lot. Am I in for eventual disappointment, or does it stay good? No major spoilers please.

Attached: p15499185_b_h9_bh.jpg (1440x1080, 138.51K)

It should have ended at season 1. There are a few good bits after but it gets stupider as it goes on.

That's disappointing. I will def finish season one and keep going, I guess I'll just drop it if I think it gets stupid.

Against all odds, it's stayed very good. If season 1 is a 10, 2 is a 7, 3 is a 8, 4 is a 9

The first and last season are good. The second and third season are a slog.

It’s fine, hopefully the next season is the last

Season 2 is like the worst season but season 4 is as good as season 1 somehow

It's still the best reboot out of all of them.

The last season made me lose all interest.

I can't stand that faggot Robby

It's stays great through the entire run. Some people don't like season 2, but I don't know what they're on about.

Robby is probably the character I'm least interested in - if only because I'm thoroughly interested in Demetri's face getting stomped in.

It stays good.

it is absolute kino my main man johnny did nothing wrong
comfy show
somehow reminds me of better call saul in that aspect

>it is absolute kino my main man johnny did nothing wrong
I like how there's very few bad guys in the show, and whenever Daniel and Johnny butt heads, neither of them is ever wholly in the wrong. Even people like Kreese and Silver have understandable motivations.

we call it cobra kino for a reason

Season 3 was incredibly bad with the dojos turning into literal gangs breaking out into fights in public, sending eachother to the hospital with life altering injuries, ransacking and robbing businesses and committing home invasions with impunity. Turned it off when Hawk broke into Dimitris house to break his arm again and they started making out 15 seconds later

Get a load of this faggot who doesn't karate fight in public

Yeah season 3 was retarded. Season 4 was great though.

Seasons 1 and 3 are excellent.

1 and 4*

Surprisingly Netflix didn't destroy this series completely.
Guess the cast was diverse enough

>we

They removed the fat black girl right away

they brought her back for one scene in s4 though lmao